Kraft Shredded Smoky Bacon Natural Cheddar Cheese

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Shredded Smoky Bacon Natural Cheddar Cheese! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 6.7oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite pasta, casseroles, potatoes, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you. Resealable zip pack 110 calories, 7 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 CHEDDAR CHEESE WITH BACON AND SMOKE FLAVOR ADDED (PASTEURIZED MILK, BACON [CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SMOKE FLAVOR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE], SALT, SMOKE FLAVOR, CHEESE CULTURE, ENZYMES), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Shredded Smoky Bacon Natural Cheddar Cheese!
Doral, FL
This cheese is so good!!! I love using it as a pasta or pizza topper. It's really tasty and is affordable as well. I believe is a healthy option too so I would definitely recommend it to others.
Oakland
I love cheese. Cheese is life. Especially chessar cheese, I use it in all my food. The first time I tried it was at a friend's house. She made macaroni and cheese with this. It was delicious and smelled great. Please you need to try this if you haven't.
Oklahoma City, OK
I think this is a good cheese flavor. I thought it would taste like absolute trash but it does not. I mainly use this on my salads whenever I do not have bacon. Its a nice substitute because you get the bacon flavor without the extra calories.
Kingston, ON
Bacon and cheese?! I mean what more is there to say?! Its great on everything!! Hot dogs, casserole, chicken bakes.....there's nothing I wouldn't put this cheese on! Yummmm
Bronx , NY
Great cheese with a tasty flavor. Comes ready to serve. It taste like fresh cheese. The flavor is amazing. Could be use for tacos or any other receptor. Could be buy on supermarkets or pharmacies.
it tasted really good, the price was good as well. goes great on a baked potato's. i told some friends about it and they absolutely loved it. i will be buying the kraft shredded smoky bacon cheddar cheese again. it is much better than what i usually buy from the store.
I enjoy buying this cheese from kraft the flavor is very good it is very intense and strong but good. I would buy this product again for sure. I think it is very tasty. It pairs welll in lots of meals.
Norfolk, VA
If you love bacon and you love cheese then you'll LOVE THIS. The fact that they combined them both made it really delicious and great to eat on almost everything
Williamsburg, KY
I will use this cheese on anything; burgers, pasta.. you name it. It has a good smoky bacon flavor, without being overloaded by flavor. I love this cheese.
Hialeah, FL
5 STARS FOR THIS CHEESE!! <3.<3 you guy's i can't live without this cheese. I add it onto my Salads, my sandwiches, and anything that melts. It's heaven.

Looking for your answer?