Kraft Shredded Smoky Bacon Natural Cheddar Cheese

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Shredded Smoky Bacon Natural Cheddar Cheese! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 6.7oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite pasta, casseroles, potatoes, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you. Resealable zip pack 110 calories, 7 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 CHEDDAR CHEESE WITH BACON AND SMOKE FLAVOR ADDED (PASTEURIZED MILK, BACON [CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SMOKE FLAVOR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE], SALT, SMOKE FLAVOR, CHEESE CULTURE, ENZYMES), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Shredded Smoky Bacon Natural Cheddar Cheese!
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I use this to put on top of my eggs once they're cooking and it taste very good! After a while the cheese gets nasty but before it does it is good!
orange cove
I love cheese and I always go with Kraft the prices are good and the different flavors is a great perk I always use this brand cheese when I cook
I wanted to like this smokey bacon cheddar, but it was a bit off. It did not taste like real bacon and cheese got together and agreed to blend.
Covington, GA
If you love bacon and cheese you will love this. Trust me. It is to die for. It makes a great addition to anything but really great in any soup
Durham, NC
Its really good, its great to put on some foods but not everything. The flavor is good the price was okay but I would not buy this regularly.
Spiro, OK
Who doesn't love bacon!!? I use this when making my already family favorite baked Mac n cheese and it adds just the right extra yumminess!!
Shawnee, OK
Best cheese i found to have the bacon taste with it. Making my burritos i can just use this instead of making bacon. Tastes yummy -
street
this cheese is so rich with flavor and when it's on sale it's very worth it. it melts fast & it's so tasty. it's worth the price.
Pontotoc
I didn’t know about this cheese until this week!!! It is so good!!! I even put it in my loaded hash browns this morning. Yum!!!
Reading, PA
I'm not usually a fan of cheesy tacos, but if you ever come across one that's sloppy, at least this stuff adds a hint of bacon!

Looking for your answer?