BY KRAFT

Tamara E.
Conover, NC
This has become a staple in our home, it's so delicious. The taste is far better than I expected. I love putting in on chicken and pork chops. I'm excited to see what else I can add it to. Great price, great taste, great product!
Below is my favorite, brown sugar garlic pork chops with Kraft Shredded Smoky Bacon Cheddar Cheese. Kraft Shredded Smoky Bacon Cheddar Cheese 6.67 oz. Bag
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
I LOVE THIS! bacon is my weakness. add cheese, and i'm SOLD! i use this with my quesadillas (which i make quite often) and the bacon taste definitely adds a whole lot of flavor. you can buy this at your local supermarket.
jamie b.
i am not a hug fan of cheese but i love this brand it mostly is processed but its good we buy this brand when ever we get cheese it is not the healthiest thing but it is very affordable if you go to walmart and buy this you can get the great value brand and it taste a lot better but i would recommend it
Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
use it everyday in my salad especially when I am trying to eat somewhat clean. I really do also like to use the chees when I make taco Tuesday night and when I make breakfast food I use the chees in the scrambled eggs.
Daniella C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
They best cheese to make a quesadilla with for a fun extra flavor! It is healthy in moderation. I am a first time customer but I am already planning on buying another bag because it was eaten so fast. I would absolutely recommend to others! Delicious!
nohely b.
I love cheese.  Especially chessar cheese, I use it in all my food.  She made macaroni and cheese with this. It was delicious and smelled great. Please you need to try this if you haven't.  Great price, great taste, great product!
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Yummy yummy yummy. So good. The smoked flavor added to the cheese should be illegal it taste so good. Try it on a baked potato OMG you will be in heaven. Seriously do love this stuff!!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Once I start eating this Kraft Smoky bacon cheddar shredded cheddar cheese with bacon I can't stop eating it it's way too good luckily I got a good deal on it but it's pretty expensive so hope you can afford it.
juan m.
Doral, FL
excelente queso para tus hamburgesas o sadwchis, lo obtuve en un auto mercado y su precio es increiblemnte bueno. tiene un muy buen sabor y lo recomendaria 100% ya que no tiene comparacion con otro producto que se encuentra en estos momentos en el mercado
Breanna W.
Humble, TX
this is my go to cheese i dont think i buy any other brand of cheese i use it for everything like mac n cheese taco salads and etc not a expensive cheese and taste so good