Kraft Shredded Sharp White Cheddar Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by brenda z.

BY KRAFT

Quenshelle F.
I swear I put this cheese on everything! I usually can get bags of this cheese 2 for $5 at my local grocery store, so every time I go grocery shopping, I rack up on bags. I keep 1 in the refrigerator and the rest in the freezer for future meals. My family loves any dish made with this cheese.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pienso particularmente que toda la gama de productos de esta marca es excelente, tienen un sabor increhible y una calidad insuperable ,. No el cambio por nada, el sabor es perfecto y el precio tambien ademas es internacional. I think it is a product win excelente quality.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
I'm seriously a cheese addict. I have to have cheese in my fridge at all times. And this is my favorite cheese. So good! On anything! And it last long. Not like other brands or store brands. I highly recommend.
erin M.
Phoenix, AZ
great flavor and priced reasonably. mild cheddar taste is not overpowering . buy it at frys and Walmart, tastes better than the lesser brands like Walmart. its relatively healthy, made with 2 percent milk. will continue to buy kraft cheese products.
Nicole R.
Great tasting cheese. We are a family that loves cheese and out it on almost anything and this is the cheese we love to use. My son even eats it straight out of the bag. It is his favorite.
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
Kraft cheeses are my go to cheese when making food in my house especially the shredded one. You can find them at your local grocery store on sale most times. I bought mine at Safeway this past weekend on sale. Makes my items creamy and cheesy!! Try there many flavors they have
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I'm a cheese snob, and this cheese definitely gains my (and my dog's!) approval! This bag gives the perfect amount and it says fresh for a good amount of time. Since I have moved out on my own and have to buy groceries to support my little family, this brand has gained my loyalty. I'll definitely be buying again!
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
Perfect to top off most of our meals and a bit of cheese factor into the mix. Once again, we tend to wait for coupons to get this cheese because of the price. It is a good cheese for us though sometimes comes out smelling to rubbery.
Nini T.
Louisville, KY
I was going buy this certain product to make a pizza for my wonderful boyfriend. Yes, bc this amazing product he told me that he loves me even more even though his love for me is already over the top. I would definitely buy it again and also in different cheese.
Jeanette S.
I love chrede it's very good and I can eat it by it self I would buy it again I do use it for different things and I bought it at Walmart or sometimes heb it has good flavor also I recommend it