Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Cindy B.

BY KRAFT

Maria B.
Winchendon, MA
I always need to have shredded cheese in my fridge, I always find the need to use it cooking or putting it in mac & cheese or pasta. I have used Kraft before among a bunch of others. The taste of Kraft is great! It can be a bit pricy because it doesn't have a lot of product in it, but I occasionally will by it over a different brand.
Lydia M.
Stow, OH
Kraft's sharp cheddar cheese is to die for. I could eat the whole bag in a sitting. It is perfect on everything and is very affordable for they have many coupons available. The flavor is great and strong, making a statement in dishes. I continue to buy it.
Nadia L.
Bronx, NY
Very tasty! I use this on anything I can. I really like to mix it in my egg omelette. I taste good eating it alone. It has a rich cheesy flavor. I like to buy this for my salads and sandwiches or just to put a little extra cheese on top of my Mac and cheese.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
we are big kraft cheese people....we use sharp cheddar a lot...we will eat it with crackers, on our cheesey potatoes, taco dip and taco salad and much more. we also use the mozzerella cheese for lasagne, stuffed shells,pizza, rigatoni and a ranch dip great products
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
My family and I love this brand and I love the Ziploc packing but most of the time we use it all and don't have left overs its always been my go to brand and it tastes so fresh would def recommend always we usually always go to HEB for our dairy produvts
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I love the strong cheddar cheese flavor from this brand. It makes my macaroni and cheese taste absolutely great. Everyone that comes over to my house always compliments my macaroni and cheese made with Kraft brand.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
I use this all the time for when I'm cooking baked mac and cheese for my family, and after playing around with different types of cheeses, this one had the best results. From now on, I will always, and only buy this cheese for when I'm making mac and cheese.
Jessica C.
Castlewood, VA
Kraft has the freshest cheese on the market. I love the taste and quality of their product. I can go to the store and buy the store brand or generic in a lot of products but cheese isn't one of them. I share my grocery expenses between Walmart and Food City.
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
I tried this product wasdefinitely fresh and rich special for make great recipes or easy lunches I like because is made by fresh milk and the price is very affordable
Kristin H.
Pottsboro, TX
I love Kraft cheese products. I don't remember a time that my family hasn't used Kraft cheese. It's great that it's shredded and easily accessible, not to mention the taste is amazing