Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese 16 oz. ZIP-PAK®

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Lotus T.
Seattle, WA
Kraft cheeses always run a bit blander than I like... but being able to purchase something at Kraft's price point with the convenience of coming pre-shredded is pretty awesome, so I continue to buy it when I want to make some mac and cheese. Another complaint I have is that the pre-shredded cheese seems to come with some starch coating, which I presume is to prevent sticking; however, that causes the recipes I make to be a little grainier than I like.
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
i love sharp cheddar cheese on my eggs, when making nachos, and other fun snacks and meals. i typically use Kraft, especially when it is on sale because it can get pricey but it is good quality for what you are paying for! i also like their string cheese
AbbyNicolle Q.
Does this really need need review like really? We all know this the best cheese of all time. Like literally THE BEST EVER! The flavor is so good it can transform any dish into heaven! So if y'all have never had this y'all are sleep and need to go to your locally grocery store and but kraft
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
I love Kraft shredded cheese! It lasts such a long time, is shredded to the perfect consistency, and is a great deal that often goes on sale! It comes in a variety of types of cheeses and is good cold or melted on anything from eggs to chips to tacos.
Richelle W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This cheese is so good and perfect for sprinkling into salads and on to tacos. I love to get this cheese when its on sale. its usually pretty affordable at the stores i shop at. Flavor is not too strong. I would always buys this one for all my recipes.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
I normally prefer to shred my cheeese at home because of the additives. It as a working my this cheese is a lifesaver for quick and easy meals. We use it for everything from tacos to quesadillas.
Michelle F.
Love this cheese. The packaging is great since it has a zip lock feature. It is usually on sale at the supermarket I shop at . I am a repeat customer and I plan on buying this product again and again. It is a great value for the price. I love this cheese.
Katie P.
Cresco, PA
We usually have at least a bag in our fridge because we never know what meal might need a little extra cheesiness! Delicious flavor and the zip pak makes sure it stays that way.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Whenever we go to the grocery store we always come home with one of these. The sharp flavor is so nice (although I wish it was sharper) like the OG. It is affordable but is slowly getting expensive. The store brands (generic) are very similar and cheaper.
Victoria H.
I love buying this shredded cheese because it saves me time when cooking. I'll use this to make a cheese quesadilla that is simple and easy. Great price and you could buy it anywhere. The flavor is awesome and I would definitely recommend this cheese to others.