Kraft Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese

by Kraft

Kraft Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Zip-Pak??.
Natural Cheese.
Made With 2% Milk. For 1/3 Less Fat.
With Added Calcium.
1-3/4 cups.
Net wt 7 oz (198g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese!
Product Highlights
“Tastes great and adds amazing flavor to anything and everything!” in reviews
“I adore cheese, so Krafts shredded sharp cheddar is a definite win!” in reviews
“This cheese is so good especially when I make myself some grilled cheese yummmm it's so delicious” in reviews
“Many cheeses I have tried with "low fat" or "fat free" labels are either tasteless or have a funny texture.” in reviews
Kraft's shredded cheddar cheese is full of calcium and delicious. It's a great addition to any soup or salad.
Not artisan cheese but good quality grocery store cheese. nice flavor and size of the individual pieces.
Brockton, MA
I love cheese in general. I I sprinkle it over my scrambled eggs and I put some extra over my lasagna.
I would have to say I don't really like sharp cheese just not my favorite. It's to strong for me.
Erie, PA
It's cheese. Nothing special. I can't tell the difference between this brand and the store brand.
Savannah, TX
This is a great, smooth cheese. It blends well with crackers and is a great appetizer for guests.
San Jose, CA
Milton, FL
I sprinkle this on top of basically every thing and it's the best cheese on the market! Love it
Love this cheese specially for my home made quesadillas. I love the mixed cheese from kraft.
Merced, CA
Perfect for Mac n cheese, quesadillas, and potato cheddar soup. I prefer mine pre-shredded.

Looking for your answer?