BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Zip-Pak??.
Natural Cheese.
Made With 2% Milk. For 1/3 Less Fat.
With Added Calcium.
1-3/4 cups.
Net wt 7 oz (198g). see more...

Kraft Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Tastes great and adds amazing flavor to anything and everything!" in 1 review
  • "This cheese is so good especially when I make myself some grilled cheese yummmm it's so delicious" in 1 review
  • "I adore cheese, so Krafts shredded sharp cheddar is a definite win!" in 1 review
  • "Many cheeses I have tried with "low fat" or "fat free" labels are either tasteless or have a funny texture." in 1 review
sky k.
sky k.
This is the shredded cheese that we use in my house most often. It has a good flavor and the right texture. It melts nicely and even though it is reduced fat it has a good, full flavor. We mostly use it as a light toping on things like tacos, eggs, or brocoli. I haven't used it for cooking or recipes that call for shredded cheese.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Foodie Expert
There is no way to complain about cheese! It's easily the best thing to eat and always readily available at any super market! It's so creamy and so delicious! I have no problem paying for it and LOVE when it's on sale! I definitely recommend this cheese to anyone especially if they make their own Mac and Cheese!
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Y cuando vienen rallado es mucho mejor porque de cierta manera parece más queso. Antes me gustaba más las de tiras pero por alguna razón parecen más artificiales. Prefiero estos empaques son un poco más naturales. Lo compramos siempre porque es, entre todo, una de las mejores opciones.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Best cheese to cook, and bake with. I don't see a difference in the low fat kind vs the original but I like them . Kraft cheese is way better then the off brand cheese so even if you think your saving money your not just get the good stuff if you can. Buy it every month for groceries
Anja W.
Anja W.
Foodie Expert
This cheese is pretty good. Cheddar is my favorite, especially shard cheddar. However, this is not my absolute favorite brand. This is affordable, but Tillamook will always have the best extra sharp cheddar, in my personal opinion. Overall though, this one is good too!
Sumaiya D.
Sumaiya D.
Silver spring, MD
Foodie Expert
never had an issue with this cheese. great for melting on top of dishes for some finishing touches or even substituting for american cheese slices to make a great grilled cheese sandwich. the 2% part of it all make it more appealing health wise.
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
I am a huge cheese head and I could eat a bag of this cheese all by itself. This cheese isn't shredded too thick or too thin, it's just right. My favorite things to dump this cheese on are my salads, nachos, and pizza rolls.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I use sharp cheddar for Mac and cheese, shrimp dip etc. if you catch it on sale you can find it cheaper than the store brand. One bag is usually enough unless I need it for a recipe. We always have this in our fridge!
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Kraft cheese is usually my go to when buying cheese. It melts perfectly weather it be on a grilled cheese quesadillla of making homemade Mac and cheese. I really enjoy having the option for the 2% less fat choice
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Foodie Expert
More cheese please!! This brand of cheese is really great. It has a rich flavor, easy packaging, and good. Value! I got this at Walmart, but you can find it in almost any grocery store! I would buy it again!