BY KRAFT

Kraft Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Zip-Pak??.
Natural Cheese.
Made With 2% Milk. For 1/3 Less Fat.
With Added Calcium.
1-3/4 cups.
Net wt 7 oz (198g). see more...

Kraft Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Many cheeses I have tried with "low fat" or "fat free" labels are either tasteless or have a funny texture." in 1 review
  • "I adore cheese, so Krafts shredded sharp cheddar is a definite win!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and adds amazing flavor to anything and everything!" in 1 review
  • "This cheese is so good especially when I make myself some grilled cheese yummmm it's so delicious" in 1 review
Rachael G.
Homewood , AL
I am a HUGE fan of cheese but as we all know it ain't the most figure friendly food items, so being able to find a reduced fat option is great for fitting it into my macros. I like using the shredded mixed into my egg whites for breakfast on my big veggie bowl that I usually have for dinner. Because it's shredded its great when you want melty cheese (which I ALWAYS do).
Anja W.
This cheese is pretty good. Cheddar is my favorite, especially shard cheddar. However, this is not my absolute favorite brand. This is affordable, but Tillamook will always have the best extra sharp cheddar, in my personal opinion. Overall though, this one is good too!
Nelson R.
Vineland , NJ
This cheese has amazing flavor and is a great value. I purchased this to use in a broccoli cheddar soup recipe I was trying and the soup could not have tasted better. This product left an amazing cheddary taste to the dish, I would and likely will buy this again.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's getting very hard to find reduced fat cheese anywhere, so this is my saving grace. I love cheese. I really love kraft cheese. I will gladly pay extra for name brand in this case because cheese is life.
Diana S.
We use this cheese for everything. It has a nice consistency, not too crunchy and not too soft. This melts nicely over hot foods without needing to heat up the food even more. I would recommend this to people who love cheese
Sherece B.
Deer Park, NY
I always buy Kraft cheddar cheese. I love that they save me the work of having to shred it myself. It's very accessible and can be found at so many groceries as well as places like Target and Walmart
sky k.
This is the shredded cheese that we use in my house most often. It has a good flavor and the right texture. It melts nicely and even though it is reduced fat it has a good, full flavor. We mostly use it as a light toping on things like tacos, eggs, or brocoli. I haven't used it for cooking or recipes that call for shredded cheese.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best cheese to cook, and bake with. I don't see a difference in the low fat kind vs the original but I like them . Kraft cheese is way better then the off brand cheese so even if you think your saving money your not just get the good stuff if you can. Buy it every month for groceries
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Y cuando vienen rallado es mucho mejor porque de cierta manera parece más queso. Antes me gustaba más las de tiras pero por alguna razón parecen más artificiales. Prefiero estos empaques son un poco más naturales. Lo compramos siempre porque es, entre todo, una de las mejores opciones.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Kraft cheese is usually my go to when buying cheese. It melts perfectly weather it be on a grilled cheese quesadillla of making homemade Mac and cheese. I really enjoy having the option for the 2% less fat choice