BY KRAFT

Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
Love love love this cheese! It has a great creamy texture, and I want to just eat the whole bag! Having that added kick from the pepper jack, definitely make this flavor the best! I'm a sucker for cheese, but I always choose Kraft cheese over other brands.
Halie S.
This cheese is so good. Its rich and creamy with a ton of flavor. It goes great with nachos of burritos. I also love that it is pre-shredded so I don't have to do it myself.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
This cheese is fantastic, every time I buy a bag I know that it will be fresh! It has the perfect amount of spice and cheesy flavor. I will definitely buy this product again and will recommend to anyone looking for a pepper jack cheese.
Lyn B.
Shreveport, LA
I love this cheese!   I buy it all the time.  It has just the right amount of "heat" for taco salads and other Mexican flavored dishes.  It also melts well in casseroles.
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
Delicious on tacos!  Always makes mexican night a great night at the dinner table.  Wonderful flavor.  This is my first choice at my grocery store.  I make sure that my Publix always has some.  Kraft products are always a great value, you can count on Kraft for quality and superior taste.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
This is perfect for adding a little kick to my lunch salad. I usually don't add cheese but when I'm looking for something a bit more savory, this is what I add in.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
I LOVE THIS SHEDDED CHEESE! It's great quality with great flavor! It actually tastes like peoerjack and not an imitation favor. I usually get this cheese at the local grocery store. It's not pricey at all. It's a great topper for those meals you add cheese but want to add a twist. I like to make quesadillas with this!
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
These are so good. I really like putting shredded cheese on everything that goes with it from soups to salads to anything you can think of. These are pretty good on eggs and gives any dish a little kick of flavor. I would buy it again because who doesn't love pepper jack?
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
If you're like me and love cheese, you're definitely going to love this one! I mean cheese is great but this has a touch of cream cheese! Yummy! It tastes like heaven. Very creamy and better than the original. I wouldn't add anything, this is perfection!
alisha k.
Lexington, KY
We use this cheese on sandwiches and they go great on grilled burgers. They hold up in the oven and the microwave. They are delicious but a tad pricey compared to the store brand which taste about the same.