BY KRAFT

Kraft shredded parmesan cheese 6 oz see more...

LeShala B.
Tulsa, OK
Kraft has so many choices of cheeses! I add these cheeses to any pasta for the extreme cheese pull effect! I would definitely recommend Kraft for any recipe involving cheese. The parmesan cheese feels and taste like the real deal.
Joy J.
Miami
I love kraft cheese..i like to use the parmesan over my lasagna and to make Alfredo sauce..it is also good in dips..i also prefer the sharpness it gives to salads.
Audrey D.
Newnan, GA
This is my absolute favorite buy at the store! I seam to always be using Parmesan in my recipes so it's always nice to just keep it in the fridge, not to mention it's a great little snack! This product always tastes great and last for a while! Great buy!
Kayla C.
I love Parmesan cheese! So much that I can almost add it to any dinner! I prefer it in mashed potatoes or on chicken breast! I buy this pretty often at Walmart! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I LOVE cheese, especially on my pasta. I'll eat just about any form of parmesan, even the plain old grated stuff. I prefer it to be shredded like this stuff though. This is really good added to soup too.
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
This cheese is a great topping for pastas and salads. It adds extra flavor to the food. I'm not quite sure if it's healthy or not but it has good flavor and in moderation I'm sure it's not bad for you.
Jocelyn V.
Mesa, AZ
Love topping off my salads with this cheese. Gives it the extra flavor I love. I'm obsessed with cheese so I'm glad I can add it to pretty much everything. Definitely something I always buy & have to have in my fridge
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
Can I just say, I adore their shredded parmesan cheese? The taste is way better than the shaker stuff. The price is fair too. I love to eat it on top of a toasted tomato sandwich. Butter a slice of bread, put it butter side down on a cookie sheet, top with de-seeded sliced tomato and italian seasoning. Salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is lightly browned. YUM
Mary C.
This is a cheese graters dream! This cheese tastes, and looks as if I just grated it. It is perfect on top of salads and soups that require the taste of a just grated cheese. This product appears to last a long time in the refrigerator where other products did not. This cheese is perfect for use on top of warm prepared pasta as well. I would highly recommend this product for even the most particular cheese lover.
Teea W.
Kenai, AK
I love how this product is moist compared to store brands which are dry. It stores well after I open it which the off brands often mold fast. Parmesan is my favorite cheese and I love the quality and taste of this product. Its often on sale and most always has coupons which help keep this more affordable then the store brands.