Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese uploaded by Kohi S.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Natural Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
New look.
Same great taste. see more...

Monica C.
I could use this everyday on my chicken and mayo it is just delicious especially if you top it with the mozzarella cheese with it!
Tommy L.
Daly City, CA
This cheese is super convenient for those who are minimalists and don't like too much work. Its super easy to use and it adds a quick amount of flavor! The cheese tastes really great and I love sprinkling a bunch of this on top of my pastas if I feel like it needs something extra. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Just uses this on my spaghetti with meatballs! I love that it is actually shredded parmesan cheese rather than the powdery cheese. It melts and taste delicious in pastas, on salads, or really whatever you want to add it to! My only complaint is it doesn't come out of the aide of the bottle with the holes very easily, so it is easier to just use the open side. Worth the purchase!
Dianna Z.
Wichita Falls, TX
You can eat this on a lot of things like pizza, spaghetti, chicken alfredo and chicken parmagen. I am always getting this product and its a good price to where anyone can affoerd.
jessica v.
I love.this parmesan cheese💗 especially on my spaghetti and corn yes people Corn see I'm Mexican and in Indiana where.i use to live we had a corn man and he would rub mayonnaise all around the corn sprinkle parmesan cheese on it and a little bit of red cyan pepper and it tasted amazing try it !😊👍
Cheyenne W.
OH MY GOSH - SO GOOD. I used it in place of the fresh block that I grate myself and it was great in the pinch. The texture was good. We used it on salad, lasagna and pizza. Tasted yummy as a replacement product. Overall, I was impressed.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
This cheese is super yummy, it's great for topping spaghetti and I love the texture it has since it is shredded, it's perfect and you can tell that it really is cheese not like the powder type that doesn't seem like cheese at all.
Leakhena S.
I have been using this product for years. I highly recommend this product for any meals, quick and easy to used. It tastes good also, a bit hard to control the amount of the container.
Knekka B.
Ashley, OH
As an Italian woman I think loving cheese comes with the territory. It is amazing!!!!! I add it to many recipes its not just for chicken parm. or spaghetti.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I bought this,it was alright in a pinch. I prefer grating my own. I like it over pasta, and salads. I also toast some bread and add a little olive oil with some grated Parmesan yummy.
Brittany F.
Sebring, OH
Why is this product so expensive?