Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese with 2% Milk

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Shredded Mozzarella 2% Milk Natural Cheese! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 7oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite pasta, salads, baked potatoes, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you. Made with 2% milk for 1/4 less fat 80 calories, 8 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 INGREDIENTS: LOW-MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese with 2% Milk!
Kraft makes solid shredded cheese packs! I really appreciate that they offer cheese made with 2% milk for all of their cheese varieties. It doesn't taste any different from regular cheese but has less fat, it's fantastic! I love the convenience of buying pre-shredded cheese
Shredded Mozzarella Cheeses is great to use on lasagna and quesadillas. The flavor is amazing and gooey when used on pizza and lasagna with its milky texture and creamy taste. This product is worth the affordable price! I highly Recommend if you have never used this product before
Milwaukie, OR
This cheese tastes great and melts smoothly.  I use it on sandwiches, pizzas, just about anything I'd like to have great a great tasting melted cheese.  The amount in this package is a good value for the money spent.  If you want the easy of having preshredded cheese for quick convenience, then this is definitely the way to go.
I Love Kraft Cheese! How can it go wrong? It has a great price point in comparison to others and does the job just as well. I use it in everything. And it lasts longer too which is great. I put it in the freezer immediately until I need to use it. I definitely recommend this.
Galion, OH
If I didn't know better I'd think I had a family of mice because of how much cheese they eat! Honestly they use the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses the most. They add it to soups, eggs, and more. I like the value of Kraft as I can typically find it on sale, and I like the variety of choices as well.
Greenville, MI
We love this cheese. On a fun night of dinner we make our own personal pizza's with the kids. They love to make their own and choose their own toppings. Of course the main event is the cheese and this is the one we choose over any other one by far. Recommend
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love this cheese, it's my go to to toss on salads, in soups, etc.! It's also a much better choice than many others as you can get it with 2% and is super cheap and melts wonderfully! I am definitely a repeat customer!
Mundelein, IL
This is a great size to use for making a few pizzas. It stores well, and is nice and stretchy when melted. When we used it on our pizzas it browned nicely and did not form a slippery block of cheese when it cooled but instead fused with the sauce. Very satisfying and tasty.
Norcross, GA
I love using Kraft Shredded Mozzarella for making my pizza. It is delish and also goes well with pizza bagels. Anything food you can put cheese on goes very well. I don't usually buy them because they are kind of pricey but when it's on sale, you bet your money I will go buy it unless I feel like buying Bulk.
Olympia, WA
My go to brand of cheese. I love the flavor and the way it melts. I enjoy Mozzarella in my salad and on my pizza. I find it to be mild and it melts great. Also the zip pack keeps fresh in my fridge for a long time. I get this on sale when my super market has it marked down so i can keep it on hand.

Looking for your answer?