Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese with 2% Milk

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Shredded Mozzarella 2% Milk Natural Cheese! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 7oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite pasta, salads, baked potatoes, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you. Made with 2% milk for 1/4 less fat 80 calories, 8 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 INGREDIENTS: LOW-MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese with 2% Milk!
Tucson, AZ
Mozzarella cheese is so delicious. Its great for making quesadillas. Or even better for enchiladas.
Richmond, CA
Great basic cheese for pretty much everything it melts good and is a great base for other cheeses
West Jordan, UT
I like to put cheese in every food that I make or buy. And this cheese is one of my favorites.
Greenwood, MO
My go to shredded cheese for all my Italian dinners. Melts wonderfully and tastes so creamy.
Rico y delicioso bajo en calorías combina con todo pan galletas etc simplemente delicioso
Owensboro, KY
The cheese is very fresh and the zip lock bag helps keep it that way after opening it.
Saint-Étienne
Kraft was, is and will be the best brand of cheese that I have tasted above all cheeses for huntar that have a unique flavor and delight. The tastes of Kraft remind me of my dear childhood.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products.... If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate.. That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
This is my favourite thing to grab when I'm making a homemade pizza because it's really good tasting cheese and it's already shredded which makes it convenient, but it also makes it more expensive. But I still buy it when I'm making pizza every time.
Surrey, BC
This product melts well and is easy to use for any weeknight dinner. I love a good dish with melted cheese.

Looking for your answer?