Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 8oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite tacos, pizzas, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you. Resealable zip pack 80 calories, 7 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 LOW-MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

I have been looking for a good cheese, because I to want eat arepa is a colombian food, and the cheese that they uses is mozzarella
Start your review of Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese!
2 months ago
Who doesn’t love cheese though? I love Kraft brand for cheese. I like to taste the REAL thing. Only thing I would change would be making a zipper type of resealable bag. I will keep on buying for sure.
8 days agoOgallala
I don’t know how or why because I don’t know how to make cheese but for pizzas we always use Kraft Moz. It just simply works and tastes better than most brands. It’s a perfect shred to where it melts easily and if we use it fresh and cold for salads or something it’s not “dusty” like some brands can be.
4 months ago
I buy this cheese to make quesadillas at home and we love it. My son evens eats it alone. I also add this cheese to spaghetti minutes before is really and it melts good.
2 months agoStanton
Enjoy this on salads. I'm personally a big fan of white cheese. Its affordable and usually on sale for buy 2 for 5. Cant really change much it depends on what you're looking for. Has very minimal taste almost like string cheese since it's the same but cute differently.
8 days agoJackson Missouri
Live how it melts down so easy an has a great flavor. It is always a great addition to most the meals in our house especially pasta dishes. I see no issue with anything an love it just the way it is. It's good to melt down or by itself as far as my kids are concerned.
8 days agoRego Park, NY
I love Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese.  It tastes great and makes cooking easy.  I use shredded mozzarella cheese in my baked ziti and also when I make quesadillas.  Sometimes I just add it to the top of my pasta dish since it looks and taste great.
a month agonorfolk
Muy mal producto los ingredientes que tiene son muy malos no es solo leche y cuajo como los demás quesos tiene hasta aceite de girasol no se por que y la necesidad que tienen para hacerlo con aceite además es un aceite inflamatorio para la salud
16 days agoNorfolk
I try to stick with keto as much as possible and this is a must have for recipes! Who doesn’t love mozzarellas! I use the shredded with other supplies to make faux noodles (super yummy) but also will top my spaghetti when I cheat on keto!
2 months agoFt Wainwright, AK
This cheese is great for anything from making a pizza to sprinkling it on top of soup. The price is at the mid range on the scale. There are cheaper none name brand cheese but I like these better than the none name brand cheeses.
2 months agoSouth Gate, CA
I like to use this kraft cheese to make quesadillas or to put on top of fried beans. My children love it when I add this to there food and I like it because it malts immediately. I have use this brand may times.