Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Made with 2% Milk 7 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Julie B.

BY KRAFT

Nadia S.
Kraft makes solid shredded cheese packs! I really appreciate that they offer cheese made with 2% milk for all of their cheese varieties. It doesn't taste any different from regular cheese but has less fat, it's fantastic! I love the convenience of buying pre-shredded cheese
Kyle W.
Shredded Mozzarella Cheeses is great to use on lasagna and quesadillas. The flavor is amazing and gooey when used on pizza and lasagna with its milky texture and creamy taste. This product is worth the affordable price! I highly Recommend if you have never used this product before
Heather L.
Milwaukie, OR
This cheese tastes great and melts smoothly.  I use it on sandwiches, pizzas, just about anything I'd like to have great a great tasting melted cheese.  The amount in this package is a good value for the money spent.  If you want the easy of having preshredded cheese for quick convenience, then this is definitely the way to go.
Jhalak A.
I Love Kraft Cheese! How can it go wrong? It has a great price point in comparison to others and does the job just as well. I use it in everything. And it lasts longer too which is great. I put it in the freezer immediately until I need to use it. I definitely recommend this.
Serita D.
If I didn't know better I'd think I had a family of mice because of how much cheese they eat! Honestly they use the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses the most. They add it to soups, eggs, and more. I like the value of Kraft as I can typically find it on sale, and I like the variety of choices as well.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
We love this cheese. On a fun night of dinner we make our own personal pizza's with the kids. They love to make their own and choose their own toppings. Of course the main event is the cheese and this is the one we choose over any other one by far. Recommend
Anna R.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love this cheese, it's my go to to toss on salads, in soups, etc.! It's also a much better choice than many others as you can get it with 2% and is super cheap and melts wonderfully! I am definitely a repeat customer!
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
This is a great size to use for making a few pizzas. It stores well, and is nice and stretchy when melted. When we used it on our pizzas it browned nicely and did not form a slippery block of cheese when it cooled but instead fused with the sauce. Very satisfying and tasty.
kelly b.
Norcross, GA
I love using Kraft Shredded Mozzarella for making my pizza. It is delish and also goes well with pizza bagels. Anything food you can put cheese on goes very well. I don't usually buy them because they are kind of pricey but when it's on sale, you bet your money I will go buy it unless I feel like buying Bulk.
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
My go to brand of cheese. I love the flavor and the way it melts. I enjoy Mozzarella in my salad and on my pizza. I find it to be mild and it melts great. Also the zip pack keeps fresh in my fridge for a long time. I get this on sale when my super market has it marked down so i can keep it on hand.

back