BY KRAFT FOODS

• I have been looking for a good cheese, because I to want eat arep...1 Answers
Jori R.
Jori R.
What's not to love about mozzarella?! With its light, healthy yumminess, I use this cheese regularly & keep it on hand at all times, be it the freezer or the fridge. I would recommend this brand as it always delivers the taste we've all grown up with... Well, some of us. LoL! ;)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
I always use Kraft shredded cheeses. Kraft cheese always has the best texture and flavor. I also feel like Kraft cheese keeps better than other brands, like other brands go bad in the fridge before their expiration date. It also melts much better than other brands.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for nachos, great for lasagna, great to add to ricotta for stuffed shells. Mozzarella is so versatile that I use it in a ton of dishes. It is always a good idea to have some shredded mozzarella on hand, to add to pasta, or to make a yummy cheesy dip!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Like always, Kraft cheese is affordable and delicious. Their shredded cheese is all good, but the mozzarella is perfect. It is mild and creamy and melts well without being greasy. Perfect for topping a frozen or homemade pizza to give it a little extra.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to always have some of this handy in our refrigerator because it is great to add to frozen pizzas which can sometimes be lacking in the cheese department. This cheese tastes great and always enhances our frozen pizza experiences! A great value.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
The perfect cheese to toss onto all of my Italian dishes, salads, and even into my pizzadillas! The price point is what I expect for this product, and I usually purchase it at Target, or my local supermarket!
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Love Kraft mozzarella cheese! The flavor is perfect and easily let fresh between uses. The cost is great when compared to comparable cheeses. It's a weekly must on my grocery list!
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
I always purchase kraft shredded cheese. I put this on everything from eggs, pasta, and tacos. You can put as much as you want on any food item and you'll still taste it.
Monica G.
Monica G.
it i really good i always use the when i make pizza the only problem is it is a bit expensive but still it is great totally recommend it my fav cheese in the world
Gabyy T.
Gabyy T.
Great to use this when making spaghetti or different food that contains using cheese especially making my favorite mexican dish this cheese goes perfect with it.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
I have been looking for a good cheese, because I to want eat arepa is a colombian food, and the cheese that they uses is mozzarella