Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Yira H.

BY KRAFT

• I have been looking for a good cheese, because I to want eat arep...1 Answers
Carmen R.
Omg !!! This cheese is so good!! Me and my husband love to make quesadillas you can use the keys for everything is wonderful.....Este queso es buenisimo especialmene para quedadillas !!! Es de muy buena calidad .,  y es deliciosisimo te encantara
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This shredded cheese taste awesome on top of baked spaghetti. I usually try to buy this cheese if i plan to make baked spaghetti however i have also used it in scrabbled eggs which is surprisingly yummy! I buy it like twice a month. My kids love it
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
Kraft is the only brand of shredded cheese I will buy. I have used others but they don't seem to melt/ mix as well as Kraft. I also think that Kraft has a better taste than other cheeses I have purchased in the past. I also love the variety of flavors and can find a flavor for any recipe that I make.
Krista A.
Christiansburg, VA
Great for using on Pizza. Tastes great and is soft. If you leave it in the fridge for a bit after you open it, condensation gathers in the bag and gets the cheese wet. I would suggest using it all at once and not leaving any for later. I would definitely buy again!
Fernanda F.
Lake Forest
I just love these cheese so much! I eat in almost every meal. The price is good. It tastes very good. It is the best cheese ever. I bought at Jewel Osco but you can find it in almost every supermarket
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
I love using this cheese when making enchiladas! The taste is great and the cheese is melting all the way after heating up. I use this all time for making enchiladas, quesadillas, & Nachos!
Jessica W.
Auburn, ME
This cheese is great for making homemade pizza's from the comfort of your home.  I generally purchase this from my local grocery store Hannaford.  This is purchased every other week.
Amber W.
Pomona, CA
I love cheese and this is perfect for when I make pizzas or Italian recipes. I cook a ton however lots of cheese is not the healthiest and I am starting to eat cleaner so I've cut back on cheese such as this. (Always have it in stock at my house tho ;) )
Alejandra D.
I like most cheeses, and the mozzarella is one of my favorites, Is very fresh and does not bring as much fat as yellow, the price is good and I would buy it again!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for nachos, great for lasagna, great to add to ricotta for stuffed shells. Mozzarella is so versatile that I use it in a ton of dishes. It is always a good idea to have some shredded mozzarella on hand, to add to pasta, or to make a yummy cheesy dip!
Valentina C.
I have been looking for a good cheese, because I to want eat arepa is a colombian food, and the cheese that they uses is mozzarella