Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Ghazal A.

BY KRAFT

Artist /.
ND, Fargo
Taste so good. I really enjoy to eat this cheese. I put it on the pizza. It taste good. It is healthy because it made of milk. I buy it from Walmart and it’s available in different stores. I will buy it again because I really like it.Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 32 oz. Bag
liliana m.
Love kraft shredded cheeses. I buy at least 2 packs a month for any dish I may make with cheese. My kids love cheese and they love Kraft the best. I love the blends of cheeses they make the best.😍
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This is perfect for putting in salads. It's shredded texture makes it easy to mix around and blend into. This would also be a great choice for pizza cheese. Very moist and fresh. The resealable package is great for keeping it fresh and long lasting.
Cynthia O.
lomita, CA
Kraft does a great job with grated cheese. One if my favorites is the shredded Mozarella. It stores very well for a long period of time when refrigerated properly. I keep it on hand for casseroles and quick toasted sandwiches. The flavor is rich and authentic, does not taste like processed.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
I love kraft shredded mozzarella cheese I use this cheese with everything from my spaghetti to my lasagna. It could be a healthy product in moderation. I usually buy my mozzarella cheese from the grocery store.
Rini S.
Iselin, NJ
I cannot think of a bad thing to say about this cheese! It's mozzarella, it's pre-shredded, and it's in a convenient bag. I'm not sure what else you would need! It's super convenient and reasonably priced, and it's available everywhere I shop for groceries!
Kathy B.
I keep Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese on hand all the time. I love the flavor and it's so versatile that you can use it in so many recipes such as pizza, lasagne, and salads just to name a few. The quality of Kraft cheese is always way above average. Which is why Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese is always​ on my grocery list.
Vanessa V.
Penitas, TX
This cheese is bought every single time in our house. it works for many things. It works for quesadillas, or to put on top of spaghetti, or for tostadas. i love it
Erica P.
I use this when making pizza bagels for school events and it is good for the price, but does melt and taste a bit bland and like plastic. I would rather have fresh mozzarella, but for the cost it is effective. Also, if stored in the refrigerator it may clump so try to use it within a few days of opening!
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
Kraft is my favorite shredded cheese. We use a lot of cheese when cooking. I've noticed that a lot of shredded cheeses have a hard time melting. Kraft melts so easily and nicely. It always has a great taste as well as a great texture. They have a huge variety of different cheeses and different sized bags. I also seem to find them on sale a lot which is an added bonus.