Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 24 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by sanjida a.Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 24 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY KRAFT

Tyonna E.
This cheese melts really good. I would not buy this all the time. The cheese taste kind of bland and not rich like other brands. It is really affordable. Bought mines from walmart but you can probably get it from any grocery store.
Britt Z.
Saint Johns, FL
If you opened our fridge right now, you'd find two or three bags of this cheese... it's a regular staple in our house and my family gets upset if we run out of it before my grocery shopping day.  I don't know how other people use/eat it, but we literally put it on top of everything from omelets, baked potatoes, chilies, and even boring vegetables.  If you happen to have kids who don't like veggies, sprinkle a bit of this on top and you'll be amazed at how they will suddenly like vegetables.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Kraft Mozzarella cheese is my son's favorite,  he can eat it every day! It has a soft, creamy consistence and a wonderful flavor! You can use it in a lot of dishes. I've been eating this for a while and i don't think i gonna change it for other brands.
Holly V.
Boston, MA
I'm a big fan of the taste of Kraft mozzarella. I use it for cooking, for salads, in sandwiches, quesadillas... really so many things. I like the nutrition and there aren't too many additives, which is nice! I would definitely buy this cheese again (and probably will).
Heather S.
Fulton, MO
Kraft has the Best shredded cheeses! Mozzarella is one we use 2-4 times in a 2 week period for meals in our home! It's so easy & handy having it already shredded & the taste is great! Some things just can't be compromised on & cheese is one of those!! Kraft is the way to go!
Brittany F.
I love mozzarella cheese and the Kraft brand does not disappoint. It tastes wonderful and I put loads of it (probably not good for me) on my pasta dishes. It definitely doesn't last in my house and I find myself buying a lot of mozzarella cheese a month.
Gina W.
This is our go to cheese when making homemade pizza, which happens quite often in our house. I am picky when it comes to cheese on my pizza and this cheese is just perfection. The flavor is amazing. No doubt we will continue to buy this product over and over again.
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
One of the best mozzarella cheese! It melts well and taste delious. I thinks its one of the healthiest lowfat cheese. I got mine at my local Walmart supercenter. It cost me approximately 2.50 for a bag of 2 cups.
Joel M.
I love buying Kraft cheese. I like to added to my tacos and other food. I love the fact that it zip pak because it keep the cheese fresher longer. It affordable and sometimes it's on sale at my local store. Would but again.
Sarah K.
I probably have about 6 different types of bagged cheese in my fridge right now. I love this single small bag of mozzarella cheese because I use more cheddar so this size is perfect for me.