BY KRAFT

Sara-Jane S.
Nashville, TN
Good quality. East to mix and add for a mild cheesy flavor. Very affordable and it's easily available at almost any grocery store. Always a good product and you know what you're getting when you purchase. I wouldn't recommend to others just because I don't recommend foods too often.
Anna M.
wichita falls, TX
I use this cheese to make a family recipe for lasagna everyone loves it. I will say though that it is very similar to other cheaper brands i am a repeat consumer and agree that there is a good flavor with this cheese. overall this gets the job done
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
One of the most affordable cheese brands out there. I am a repeat customer of Kraft. I enjoy a variety of cheese made by them. They have great flavor and can come shredded or sliced.
Yessica L.
I love making quesadillas with Kraft Shredded Monterey Jack Chesse. The zip pak makes is so easy to open and to store easy for hungry kids. The chesse is amazongly good love the freshness.
Antwanette T.
I used this cheese for my macaroni and cheese and its just what I need. It is reasonably priced at the grocery store, and it is not as bad as other cheese is. It depends on the size of the bag you get whether it will expensive or cheap.
Julie M.
Galena, MD
I love this cheese. I dont care what type of cheese a recipe calls for this is my go to cheese. My kids love it and I always get " oooo, I can taste the cheese in it " compliments.
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love the way this cheese melts in seamlessly with so many of my dishes. I use it for topping casseroles, quesadillas, grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese. The melting of monterey jack really just works well for all sorts of dishes and I personally think kraft brand has some of the better products and values compared to other similar products.
Katherine R.
Canoga park, CA
I'm not a huge cheese fan but I absolutely enjoy this one. My mom always uses it for quesadillas or tacos. I can definitely say it's our family's go to shredded cheese!
Cora J.
I used to buy this all the time, it was easy to use and the cheese stayed seperated. I didn't know until recently that they use saw dust in the cheese to keep it from sticking together. Funny I did not read oak, cedar, or pine tree in the ingredients. Put that info on the package for those of us who aren't part beaver!
Cheyenne M.
Coeburn, VA
When you are looking for the perfect brand of cheese, look no further than Kraft. I love the taste of Kraft shredded monterey jack cheese! And the zip pack makes storing this shredded cheese so easy and simple!