Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Sonya B.Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Rendi D.

BY KRAFT

Yes to the taste you love.• Cheesemaking since 1914.• Always starts with fresh milk. see more...

• If this tastes the same as block cheese shredded, then wh...4 Answers
  • What are some of the foods you use it in/on?16 Answers
Angela S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Saves me the energy of having to grate cheese myself! Always been a fan of Kraft.
Pamela C.
I love Kraft shredded cheese. It doesn't dry out as quickly as other brands and has a great taste.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love how convenient these Kraft shredded cheeses are! And They Taste great too!
Maria A.
Marion , VA
This product never seems to fail. It’s always tasty every single time I buy it. Very affordable even compared to the generic or store brands. Tastes like very good sharp cheddar cheese. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Valerie Z.
I have used these in the past before I became active in eating real food. They never melted right, always tasted different from block cheese, and contain all kinds of fillers and artificial ingredients. I suppose they are good for convenience, sacrifice in terms of taste and health.
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Definitely get this sometimes because I don't like to shred the cheese all the time. It's so easy to just grab it and use when you forget to (or don't want to) shred the block of this cheese. I love the flavor too.
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
Kraft mild cheddar is my go to for making macaroni and cheese. I also use it on salads, enchiladas, etc. it is super creamy, even creamier than sargento. It has a nice mild cheddar flavor, not too sharp. You can find it at target, Walmart or your local grocery store. Would recommend Kraft shredded cheese. You can definitely see that it is a great quality cheese.
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
My family loves Kraft mild cheddar cheese. They love it on tacos, eggs, and just as a snack.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA
This has to be the best cheese in the entire world. You can put this on anything and it tastes great.
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
Love this as a topping on tacos or salads. The taste is amazing and not greasy at all like some other cheeses. Lasts fresh refrigerated for quite some time.
Cindy D.
What are some of the foods you use it in/on?
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
If this tastes the same as block cheese shredded, then why does it have 22 ingredients; and a block of cheese that you shred yourself only has 4?