Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Sonya B.Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Rendi D.

BY KRAFT

Yes to the taste you love.• Cheesemaking since 1914.• Always starts with fresh milk. see more...

• If this tastes the same as block cheese shredded, then wh...4 Answers
  • What are some of the foods you use it in/on?16 Answers
Katja J.
El Paso
Every meal that I cook that has cheese in it will automatically include some sort of Kraft shredded cheeses. The Mild Cheddar one is one of our all time favorite! We use it for tacos, pasta, salads, homemade pizzas... and everything was in between!
Madeleine M.
Boulder
easy to use, perfect for grilled cheese, quesadilla, on top of chili and any other occasion one would need shredded cheese! The resealable bag is also a great feature to give it a longer life in your fridge.
April H.
Gulf Breeze
Review for: Kraft Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese 24 oz. ZIP-PAK® more...
I use this cheese on everything! The flavor is awesome and it’s not too salty! The cheese melts quickly for any delicious snacks.
Pamela C.
I love Kraft shredded cheese. It doesn't dry out as quickly as other brands and has a great taste.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
This product never seems to fail. It’s always tasty every single time I buy it. Very affordable even compared to the generic or store brands. Tastes like very good sharp cheddar cheese. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I really like this cheese it is very mild I use it for my homemade Mac n cheese .
Bethany A.
New Castle, DE
Kraft makes a great quality cheese. Melts smoothly in cooking. Nice addition to salads. Would recommend over generic.
Aera K.
I make quesadillas and tacos with this cheese and it tastes great! :) If you love cheese as much as I do, you should get this!
Jamay S.
Detroit, MI
Kraft foods has been a staple in my family for years. I love cheese yes sharp cheddar is my favorite .... The best in macaroni!
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
I love all of the Kraft brand cheese. I haven't tried one yet that I didn't like.
Cindy D.
What are some of the foods you use it in/on?
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
If this tastes the same as block cheese shredded, then why does it have 22 ingredients; and a block of cheese that you shred yourself only has 4?