Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Sonya B.Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Rendi D.

BY KRAFT

Yes to the taste you love.• Cheesemaking since 1914.• Always starts with fresh milk. see more...

• If this tastes the same as block cheese shredded, then wh...4 Answers
  • What are some of the foods you use it in/on?16 Answers
Amanda J.
Chattanooga , TN
I love this cheese its so easy to add to soups, casseroles and pretty much anything else.
Alisa J.
Victoria, TX
Loved this product! Melted just right on my cassarole and tasted as good as it looked!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Kraft is my favorite brand of cheese it melts smooth and taste great. Plenty options
Jennifer T.
I use these to make red lobster's biscuits. It tastes amazing! It is pricey though.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I really like this cheese it is very mild I use it for my homemade Mac n cheese .
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
I love all of the Kraft brand cheese. I haven't tried one yet that I didn't like.
Angela S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Saves me the energy of having to grate cheese myself! Always been a fan of Kraft.
I live Kraft cheese. It's the best out there and I wouldn't use any other brand.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love how convenient these Kraft shredded cheeses are! And They Taste great too!
Shelby H.
Love this! I cook with this cheese a lot. It has a great flavor and stays fresh
Cindy D.
What are some of the foods you use it in/on?
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
If this tastes the same as block cheese shredded, then why does it have 22 ingredients; and a block of cheese that you shred yourself only has 4?