Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Rendi D.

BY KRAFT

Yes to the taste you love.• Cheesemaking since 1914.• Always starts with fresh milk. see more...

• If this tastes the same as block cheese shredded, then wh...4 Answers
  • What are some of the foods you use it in/on?16 Answers
Madeleine M.
Boulder
easy to use, perfect for grilled cheese, quesadilla, on top of chili and any other occasion one would need shredded cheese! The resealable bag is also a great feature to give it a longer life in your fridge.
Katja J.
El Paso
Every meal that I cook that has cheese in it will automatically include some sort of Kraft shredded cheeses. The Mild Cheddar one is one of our all time favorite! We use it for tacos, pasta, salads, homemade pizzas... and everything was in between!
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
Kraft mild cheddar is my go to for making macaroni and cheese. I also use it on salads, enchiladas, etc. it is super creamy, even creamier than sargento. It has a nice mild cheddar flavor, not too sharp. You can find it at target, Walmart or your local grocery store. Would recommend Kraft shredded cheese. You can definitely see that it is a great quality cheese.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
This product never seems to fail. It’s always tasty every single time I buy it. Very affordable even compared to the generic or store brands. Tastes like very good sharp cheddar cheese. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Lexie A.
Kansas City, MO
My absolute go to cheese. Unlike other shredded cheese brands, this one doesn't get a chalky texture when it's been in the fridge for a few day. I have been getting this since I can remember! I wouldn't it any other brand of cheese
Amber R.
Waller, TX
This cheese is so easy to work with! It is also sooo delicious! This is always my go to brand of cheese because it’s good and inexpensive! I’m a big fan of cheese so I know some great cheese when I try it. I
Samantha M.
This is my favorite shredded cheese. I always buy this brand when i go to the store. I typically go to Acme or shop rite. Most store brands are just not up to this standard. It's definitely the only one that melts perfectly in the oven.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I am in love with mac and cheese. I don't have it everyday but when i do it's once in awhile that i make these whenever there not food in the house or to lazy to cook i will cook these if my parents comes home late from work and stuff or if my brother feels like having mac and cheese i would make them. Mac and cheese are so fating but really good. you can make anything with this! my sister made this thing called mac and cheese with tuna on it and a sauce from tuna its really good. It may sound bad but once you try it yourself it is good! i am in the mood for mac and cheese now. But we have so much food in the house that i don't even want to make mac and cheese any time soon. But i recommend anyone who loves mac and cheese. I know my best friend does so much and she makes it once a week.
Beverly N.
Kraft cheeses are my favorite! They have so many varieties, and they taste awesome! I use them on sandwiches, in soups, salads, etc. So many ways to cook with them, and I often just chow down on a slice or two as is. Sometimes, I eat too much cheese, but it is so good! I love how there are so many types of cheddar cheese, so you can have mild or sharp, depending on the dish, or your mood!
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Definitely get this sometimes because I don't like to shred the cheese all the time. It's so easy to just grab it and use when you forget to (or don't want to) shred the block of this cheese. I love the flavor too.
Cindy D.
What are some of the foods you use it in/on?
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
If this tastes the same as block cheese shredded, then why does it have 22 ingredients; and a block of cheese that you shred yourself only has 4?

Walmart