BY KRAFT

Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
Very creamy. This is the best quality I can find for this price. Many varieties and cheddar is a great one
Emily R.
Temperance, MI
Love this so much! Easy to find, easy to melt, and easy to incooperate. Amazing flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nina P.
Marlette, MI
Kraft mild cheddar is one of my faves! Top your summer salad with or sprinkle it on some potatoes.
Logan O.
Love the taste. And I enjoy that's it not as fattening as other cheeses with them using 2% milk
Samantha J.
Clintwood, VA
I actually just bought this today. Love the flavor kraft has and it was also on sale today.
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
This is our go to cheese! Everyday all day!:) my hubby loves it! It tastes super good:)
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
I cannot say enough about this cheese, the philly adds so much flavour, creamy texure and just over all enjoyment to it! I  truly love it. I have ate right out of bad, however of course I buy it mostly for baking amazing oven done pasta dishes. This  cheese has taken my home cooking to a new level!
Everyone should buy it. Cost is a bit more than just a brick, but with every penny!.
Tracy Lynn S.
Lomond, AB
This pre-shredded cheese was my least favourite of all of the Kraft shredded cheeses. The "Touch of Philadelphia" made the cheddar sticky and difficult to work with. It also made the cheese very moist, thus promoting early moldiness. I would not buy again. Sorry.
Caroline R.
Yesterday, I made quesadillas from scratch and the cheese melting was just watering my mouth. It is not healthy if you use all of the package because it is so good. I loved the taste not too strong. I recommend this to everyone who loves cheese!
Brittney P.
Rosenfeld, MB
I have use this chess a few times for cooking purposes. The added philly gives it an extra creamy taste and texture. Delicious.