BY KRAFT

Steven L.
Duluth, GA
Great melting cheese for burgers, potatoes, and just about anything that benefits from melted cheddar cheese. Totally a no-brainer! If you need melted cheddar, look no further! And, since it's Kraft, it is almost ALWAYS on sale at a local grocery store.
Farishta Q.
Raleigh, NC
This cheese is wonderful, its creamy and delicious. I like the way it melts when put in pizza or some other dishes. It has a great flavor and lasts a good amount of time. I buy it from Walmart or Target, sometimes they might not have it, but usually they do.
Brittany B.
Fulton, MO
8 oz doesn't go very far, but I only buy Kraft because it is the by far best value of product for the money. On a budget, cheese can really get pricey and take up a lot of your budgeted weekly budget, but Kraft makes that easier especially with sales.
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
I use this when I make sandwiches or cessadillas I use other kind from the same brand taste very good I love this cheese brand it's a must I'm very picky with food so believe me lol
Keitha R.
Rustburg, VA
I really like this cheese! The touch of cream cheese just make the cheese even creamier tasting. The cheddar flavor is excellent. I prefer this cheese when using in hot food that the cheese melts. I used some in a tossed salad and didn't like the taste as well.
Jamie L.
I like using this in the Costco size pack for making quesadillas and topping off tacos with it for the kids that I babysit at work. Really easy, melts relatively quickly and already flavored so no extra seasoning is needed unless you want to add some.
Samantha A.
This is the only brand of cheese my family ever buys! It has great flavor & is very creamy! Melts great on anything we make & tastes great on salads also. My son will eat it as is straight from the bag. I never leave the store without Kraft shredded cheese!
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
I really love this product, it goes very well with making pizza and stuffed shells or making hard or soft tacos, kraft is my favorite brand compare to other brands
Georgette C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using Kraft cheeses when I cook! I especially like using this mild cheddar when making Mac & Cheese it melts easily and creates such smooth sauce for my macaroni. I love the taste because it is very creamy and rich! I will continue to purchase Kraft cheeses, they are my go to when cooking.
Tiffany R.
Henderson, NV
Great taste and perfect by itself, in sandwiches, omelets, homemade mac and cheese, and pretty much anything that calls for cheese. It's creamy and delicious. The resealable pouch works well especially when a recipe doesn't call for the whole bag or you just sprinkle on top of your dish.