Kraft Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend with a Touch of Philadelphia 8 oz. ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT FOODS

Rachel J.
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
I am a very indecisive person so this is the perfect blend for me. Sometimes its hard for me to pick just one flavor of cheese depending on what I'm making. This makes that decision much easier. The taste of it is really good and there are a variety of things you can use it with.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Supper soft cheese. It's exactly what I need for any toppings. It's light and soft and doesn't clump together too badly. If placed properly in the fridge you shouldn't have a problem. Just don't leave it outside the fridge for too long because then it might stick together.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
This cheese is perfect to use when making tacos. I love the flavor I get from it. Something else I love to use this cheese in is lasagna or on my homemade pizza. Honestly, can you tell the difference? I'm not convinced yet but if I like the flavor then why change you know?
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Temple City, CA
I enjoy this cheese. It is used best on tacos, salads, or even as a topping over a dinner recipe. I usually buy it at my local Ralphs and it can be a little pricey. I feel like it tastes a little generic rather than that sharp cheese taste you long for in your food.
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Toledo, OH
Anything with a touch of cream cheese is a winner for me. I like this
brand because it melts really well. It also doesn't taste
processed and goes with just about any recipe I make.
Its also good on salads and we make them everyday!
Dakota K.
Dakota K.
Jacksonville, FL
I picked up this cheese accidentally for taco tonight not realizing it had Philadelphia in it. But wow, it was absolutely delicious with beef tacos! I really lucked out with this purchase. I would love to use it again.
Alana O.
Alana O.
Indianapolis, IN
Always ready to go and stays week in the fridge. Taste is great too though I hope there's no Wood pulp in it like some brands do. I try to trust Kraft as a trusted food brand though
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
Mexican cheese is my favorite blend for anything and everything. I love the add of the Philadelphia cream cheese, it makes the cheese so creamy and just delicious. Good cheese!
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
As a family we eat tacos and Mexican style food quite a bit so there is always a bag or two of this in the fridge! The blend is so yummy and it compliments any dish we make!
Jeannie J.
Jeannie J.
Hillsboro, OR
I'm using this in my baked pizza bread every morning and my family loves it so much.And sometime I tried to put this on my original dish and it's came good