Kraft Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend with a Touch of Philadelphia 8 oz. ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
This is the best shredded cheese to melt on burritos or tacos. Since it has the Philadelphia in it, it melts so creamy and it doesn’t burn on the plate. Only a handful of stores around where I live carry it, so I stock up when I find it.
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
The best bag of cheese for TACO TUESDAY. If this  sucker is not on sale I'm highly disappointed but i still end up paying full price for this bag because its the best! The taste is a perfect combination of flavors for the tacos or eggs or anything else i use it on. My fridge regularly has a bag of this inside so yes i highly recommend.
Evelyn G.
Not only do I buy the Mexican blend but I buy a pack of mozzarella every week for my everyday meals. I use it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I mainly buy it from Walmart because of the low price. Yes I will buy it again its an everyday meal component !
Alejandra P.
Memphis, TN
Great taste and usually a good price as well. I love to use this for quesadillas and dips. It is not "healthy" but I do not think there is a healthy cheese out there. It is an affordable brand of cheese and tastes great so what more could a person want from cheese
Christina G.
El Paso
This is one of my secret cheese that I use in my baked macaroni and cheese. I use several types of cheeses but this one with the touch of cream cheese helps my Mac & cheese... it’s so creamy and it melts well!!
Rosie A.
Chula Vista, CA
Excellent for any mexican dish, wonderful taste of the cheese mixture. I use it when making enchiladas and my family really enjoys it. I have different brand and doesn't give the same great taste.
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
My husband just loves putting Kraft Shredded Mexican Four cheese blend on his Tacos. Now that Kraft has added a touch of Philadelphia Cream Cheese to their recipe; it makes their cheese more creamier.
Alma G.
Fresno, CA
Love how it melts into some creamy goodness. That touch of Philadelphia really does the trick. My whole family loves it & it is obviously a lot more convenient since it comes pre shredded and ready to just go
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
I am a very indecisive person so this is the perfect blend for me. Sometimes its hard for me to pick just one flavor of cheese depending on what I'm making. This makes that decision much easier. The taste of it is really good and there are a variety of things you can use it with.
Brittany A.
Alta Loma , CA
I enjoy this cheese. It is used best on tacos, salads, or even as a topping over a dinner recipe. I usually buy it at my local Ralphs and it can be a little pricey. I feel like it tastes a little generic rather than that sharp cheese taste you long for in your food.