BY KRAFT

Suzanne O.
Matthews, NC
I use this cheese for my baked enchiladas and tacos. I like the zip bag keeps the cheese fresher longer. The cheese melts awesome and tastes great I am a repeat user and will continue to purchase Kraft cheese. It's a great deal when they are on sale.
robin j.
Anytime I buy shredded cheese I always buy the Mexican flavor.  It is a delicious blend of various cheeses that go perfect on any meal.  Great on tacos, casseroles, baked potatoes, and in scrambled eggs.  Of course, you can never go wrong with the Kraft brand!
melissa p.
Doral, FL
LOVE THIS CHEESE! perfect for home-made quesadillas, tacos and even pizza! it has a hint of spice that makes everything better and i just ant get enough of it. Would totally keep buying it as long as it's on the market, defiantly a must have.
Megan C.
Dover, NH
We love adding the Kraft shredded Mexican cheese to our meals. It has a great flavor, and melts well. We go through so much at our house, as we both eat 1/4 cup of cheese as a healthy fat per day. We are repeat customers and will continue to be. If only the bag was bigger!
Keely T.
Des Moines, IA
Great for quesadillas and tacos! adds great cheesiness to all your favorite mexican items. Much creamier and melts great without having to spread all the cheeses at home. Very affordable and budget friendly. I would definitely recommend to other.
Sara W.
This shredded cheese is a great topper for any of your cheesy needs. It's great for quesadillas, omelettes, and more! The 3 cheese blend is delicious and goes with almost anything. It is loved by kids and adults alike and is a kitchen staple! I recommend it to anyone.
Sara B.
This is perfect for me… A lazy mom!! Hahhaha to be honest It really makes cooking easy if you already have the cheese ready to use in a bag, plus it has a great taste and you can use it in almost everything!! The entire family love it and I can even make healthy salads with it
Kimberly S.
Lancaster, CA
I use this for my Spanish dishes and i buy this brand often. Although it can be pricey depending where you buy it from, it is one of my go tos. Great taste and when i use it in salads it doesn't get all mushy and stuck together. i would definitely buy this again and other products by kraft
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
I only buy Kraft cheese. I had a very bad experience when I was growing up with a brand of cheese we could not melt even on the stove! I never buy any other brand of cheese. It has the best flavor, melts easily. I would only purchase Kraft cheese.
Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
Whenever it's Taco Tuesday, it's time to pull this bag out. I like how you can easily put this on anything like tacos, noodles, and even bread. It's cheap where I buy it, so this product is a thumbs-up for me! This is the only cheese I buy and it does the trick.