BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese.
Recloseable.
2 Cups. see more...

Betty Z.
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE mozzarella cheese and the packaged shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese is the perfect item to have in your fridge. it is so versatile to put on pizza, pasta, bread, and really anything. the low-moisture and part-skim is also an added plus - you can't really taste the difference yet it's much healthier. i always have bags of these on hand to add to my meals.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
I love cheese, and I am so happy Kraft has shredded cheese instead of just sliced cheese. Always tastes great, never am I disappointed with my purchase. I have bought the Kraft brand for years, and it never fails to impress me. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kate G.
Kate G.
I always buy this brand of shredded cheese. I prefer to eat part-skim cheese over the full fat option. I cant taste the difference, but realize that not everyone feels the same. I also purchase when the product is on sale every few weeks. Great price and great product.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
I love this mozzarella cheese for all my italian recipes, it is especially good with the touch of Philadelphia cheese kraft started to add to their recipe now. I'm a fan of all cheeses from kraft. I prefer them over any other company. Great quality cheese!
Tiff A.
Tiff A.
I really love this cheese. It's perfect for pizza and makes dinner easy !! It's a super good price which is awesome . It's super delicious and I couldn't have homemade pizza without it! You have to try it or else your missing out on something good !!!
Corissa T.
Corissa T.
Always a great go to cheese for homemade pizza. It melts easily and does not add excessive grease to a pizza. I have been able to find is all my local grocery stores and when you can get on a sale it is a great value in comparison to a store brand.
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az
Foodie Expert
I have used this Kraft mozzarella shredded cheese to my homemade pizzas or stuffed manicotti. The taste is wonderful and it melts and blends so easily. I love all of Kraft brands cheeses because they are made with great ingredients.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
I purchased this cheese for enchiladas. Everyone ate it up. It melted really well and gave the enchiladas a better taste than other flavor cheeses have. It's about 2 dollars a bag at the grocery stores.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Not the biggest fan of bags of shredded cheese. There is a coating that turns me off when using this type of cheese in food items. Would rather grate my own cheese than use this for convenience.
Tania J.
Tania J.
Gets a little sour after a week. but when it's fresh, it's pretty awesome on lasagna. Pretty low on calories too, so it's a great alternative to normal shredded mozzarella.