Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by marie belle b.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip-Pak®.
Natural Cheese.
Cheesemaking Since 1914.
Straight Off The Block.
2 Cups. see more...

Lynnette U.
Speculator
This shredded mozzarella is a go to. I buy at least one or two per week and use it on everything. My homemade pizza and homemade bagels with garlic & mozzarella specifically likely wouldn't be the same with any other cheese!!
Irene L.
Cypress, CA
I haven't tried the other types of cheese from Kraft but this one is alright. I sprinkle this in my spaghetti, burritos, lasagna and it's enough for me to get my cheese-fix. For me, it's cheaper compared to other products, which is why I purchase it.
Tamara R.
Racine, WI
This a most in the house... I buy a few days at a time. I like the way it melts and it has a good pull to it. It also tastes great
Kelsey R.
Waterloo, IA
Kraft cheese melts very well to add extra flavor to many dishes! I love using kraft with all my meals.
Morgan H.
I really enjoyed mozzarella and I find that this one in particular is a tasty addition to any dish.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
super good to make pizzas and different meals, love this even on my salads. Recommend the brand
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Foodie Expert
Great for kids lunches or snacks. busy moms can feel ok with their kids eating these
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Foodie Expert
This is a great on-the-go snack, or for the kids. I always put these in the lunches.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
I love string cheese but this brand tasted like rubber. I thought it was really gross
Kelsey O.
Seekonk, MA
I love string cheese and I think this one is pretty good. I've had better it is still pretty good