Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by marie belle b.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip-Pak®.
Natural Cheese.
Cheesemaking Since 1914.
Straight Off The Block.
2 Cups. see more...

Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I always use Kraft shredded cheeses for my homemade pizzas. They melt perfectly! I also use them for chicken parmesan and vegetable parmesan dishes. Yum!! Sometimes it’s hard not to use too much because it’s so delicious!
Asaria A.
This chesee is always at our house! Its the best oit there although it is expensive for less tham the pound. It graduallly melts in oir beans, rice, and eggs! We also have it just as is. Its the best!
Jamie G.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love Kraft for everything for my sandwich. But the mozzarella is my favorite you can get creative in the kitchen and add to food while cooking for a cheesy taste. Have always bought.
Jenna M.
San Antonio , TX
Great for homemade pizzas or quesadillas. Melts together nicely and has good flavor. Kind of pricy, cheese in general is, but when we bought the Great Value brand cheese at Walmart we were disappointed and went back to paying a little extra for quality cheese.
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
This shredded mozzarella is a go to. I buy at least one or two per week and use it on everything. My homemade pizza and homemade bagels with garlic & mozzarella specifically likely wouldn't be the same with any other cheese!!
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE mozzarella cheese and the packaged shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese is the perfect item to have in your fridge. it is so versatile to put on pizza, pasta, bread, and really anything. the low-moisture and part-skim is also an added plus - you can't really taste the difference yet it's much healthier. i always have bags of these on hand to add to my meals.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
I love this mozzarella cheese for all my italian recipes, it is especially good with the touch of Philadelphia cheese kraft started to add to their recipe now. I'm a fan of all cheeses from kraft. I prefer them over any other company. Great quality cheese!
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
Always a great go to cheese for homemade pizza. It melts easily and does not add excessive grease to a pizza. I have been able to find is all my local grocery stores and when you can get on a sale it is a great value in comparison to a store brand.
Sara P.
I love cheese, and I am so happy Kraft has shredded cheese instead of just sliced cheese. Always tastes great, never am I disappointed with my purchase. I have bought the Kraft brand for years, and it never fails to impress me. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I have used this Kraft mozzarella shredded cheese to my homemade pizzas or stuffed manicotti. The taste is wonderful and it melts and blends so easily. I love all of Kraft brands cheeses because they are made with great ingredients.