BY KRAFT

Shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese. see more...

Itzel P.
In my family we love to use CHEESSE for everything!!! But we use this cheesse for quesadillas all the time! we also use ti to make spinash dip and enchiladas. We love this cheesse and there is always a package available for us to use in the fridge, It has anamazing taste and it melts like a dream!
Catalina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go-to shredded cheese (of any kind). I love how the packaging is resealable and that the product doesn't go bad quickly. I use this for many different recipes. It's so much easier than chopping up your own mozzarella - even though it doesn't taste quite as fresh.
Laura D.
Columbus, OH
I love that this cheese is low fat, and still tastes like regular cheese! I can eat it with anything and have less guilt. I put it on my tacos, in my omelets, and on nachos. I have used this cheese for a long time and will continue to use it!
Kathy G.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love the convenience of shredded cheese and Kraft is one of my favorite brands. I purchase it at my local Kroger when I am grocery shopping. It is always fresh and delicious. I like to find it on sale so that I can stock up. I use it on pizza, pasta, casseroles, and many other dishes. It never disappoints.
Carmen R.
This cheese is very delicious and its good to add on your pasta. It's affordable and sometimes you can get a big family bag on sale. I use it all the time for my lasagna and my baked spaghetti. I recommend this product to anyone that loves cheese.
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
We always put this cheese in our lasagna. I recently made four very large pans for a birthday party and this cheese was in all of them. The only downside to this product is that I'm unable to find it in a larger bag! We also add extra cheese to frozen pizzas!
Xavi H.
Calexico, CA
great for quesadillas or another meals that have cheese. i personally dont like to be grating the cheese so having it in this presentation is very practical to use. it has a good price and you usually find at a walmart with other kind of mix of cheeses.
Maria Zobel B.
So inlove with this product. The taste of the cheese stays in your tongue you will really enjoy this. Its my first time to try this but it captures my taste buds. I totally recommend this to those cheese lovers out there!
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
I use this in my eggplant lasagna. Makes it delicious and gives it just the right flavor. It's melts gooey deliciousness. I always prefer Kraft to other cheese brands which is why I continue to buy it.
Siu C.
Brooklyn, NY
Kraft is my go to brand for cheese, because of quality, pricing, accessibility and convenience. I love cooking, and the best part is that this product is so easy to use and doesn't clump up easily when you are trying to spread it out on your food. I would recommend this

back