Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend with a Touch of Philadelphia 8 oz. ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Myla V.
Galion, OH
This is a yummy 5 cheese blend from Kraft. I rarely buy plain mozzarella anymore because I enjoy the taste of the blended flavors. This flavor along with the Kraft Crumbles are my two favorites. Depending on the store, it can be expensive when it's not on sale. I stock up when it goes on sale and usually keep a few extra packs in the freezer so it's always on hand for salads or recipes. This is one of those flavors that I hope doesn't get discontinued.
Amalie B.
Gainesville, FL
I always thought Kraft was one of those cheeses that probably tasted like plastic, but they've proven me pleasantly wrong. As a college student they have products that fit my budget but also taste really good. I think the ones with Philadelphia cream cheese added are especially creamy and tasty. The shredded zip packs are perfect for tacos or homemade pizzas!
Nicci K.
Le Mars, IA
Kraft shredded cheese is staple in my home. My son and I make a lot of pizza's and tacos. The Italian Five Cheese Blend with a Touch of Philadelphia is so creamy. It is a new favorite addition to the flat bread pizzas, garlic bread pizzas, and any other kind of pizza we decide to make.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
I use this cheese at least once a week when I make spaghetti! I use it as a topping and sometimes use in a salad. It's got all my favorite cheeses mixed into one and Its the kids favorite on their pasta too which is a bonus because they're so picky these days!
Jessica B.
Wheeling
I love the Italian five blend cheese. It is super great for adding onto home made cheesy bread with a nice Italian loaf of bread and garlic powder. It is super meltable and gives you a nice variety of flavor that isn't over whelming like swiss or cheddar.
Amy N.
Ballwin, MO
I regularly buy Kraft shredded cheese and this is a great flavor. It's one of the flavors that we buy on a regular basis. It's very versatile - a good type of cheese to keep on hand. You can use it in just about anything. I definitely recommend it!!
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN
Overall it's a great cheese for many occasions - chili, chips and cheese, baking with , on soups, and so on. The new trend of "a touch of Philadelphia" really isn't what I'm looking for with my shredded cheese, however. Just regular cheese, please.
Kristina P.
Rapid City, SD
This cheese is the best addition to any pasta dish. I love it with my stuffed shells recipe. I always buy Kraft cheese and just started liking the cheeses with a touch of Philadelphia cream cheese. It makes the dish so much more tasty and creamy.
Lori P.
San Antonio, TX
This cheese mix is amazing when making nachos, tacos or on salads. I love the mixes of different cheeses as they melt onto foods being baked. Good price since I don't have to buy several blocks and grate it myself.
Tracey M.
Bellmawr, NJ
Love the shredded cheese, so easy to just top nachos, melts really well. Easy to use in any recipe from chicken parmesan to Mac and cheese. Always a fresh taste, very creamy texture.