Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend with a Touch of Philadelphia 8 oz. ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Amalie B.
Gainesville, FL
I always thought Kraft was one of those cheeses that probably tasted like plastic, but they've proven me pleasantly wrong. As a college student they have products that fit my budget but also taste really good. I think the ones with Philadelphia cream cheese added are especially creamy and tasty. The shredded zip packs are perfect for tacos or homemade pizzas!
Krupa D.
I purchase multiple packets of this particular cheese when it's on sale. It's the perfect cheese to use when making any type of pasta dish! And the fact that it has Philadelphia cream cheese makes it just that much better and makes the cheese perfectly gooey!
Becky P.
Abbeville, LA
This cheese is perfect when making lasagna, it melts smooth and tastes great, I also use it in my breakfast burritos, it gives them a unique flavor that goes perfect with eggs. Kraft is the most affordable product on the shelf which is another reason it is my fave!
Angela K.
Independence, MO
Again with the husband not reading the labels, and I got this stuff for my lasagna. I was again livid. I shut up and put it in the lasagna. When my lasagna had no leftovers and the pan scraped clean, I knew we were on to something! Way to go Kraft! You guys rock!
Sarah C.
Carbondale, IL
This is a great cheese for all purposes! I've been consistently using this brand! It last and is well worth the money. This cheese has a great flavor on homemade pizzas! I would definitely buy this again!
Ashley G.
Downers Grove, IL
The touch of Philadelphia adds just the right amount of creaminess. When I'm trying to be healthy, I don't buy cheese since if it's in the house, I'll eat it. But this would be my first choice of cheese to purchase. I highly recommend!
Angela C.
Asheville, NC
Krafts italian cheese blend with phildelphia cream cheese is a great way to make any italian dish better.  The added cream cheese makes the cheese melt very creamy.  It is an affordable price and i would recommend to anyone and i will be purchasing again.
Myla V.
Galion, OH
This is a yummy 5 cheese blend from Kraft. I rarely buy plain mozzarella anymore because I enjoy the taste of the blended flavors. This flavor along with the Kraft Crumbles are my two favorites. Depending on the store, it can be expensive when it's not on sale. I stock up when it goes on sale and usually keep a few extra packs in the freezer so it's always on hand for salads or recipes. This is one of those flavors that I hope doesn't get discontinued.
Jessica B.
Wheeling
I love the Italian five blend cheese. It is super great for adding onto home made cheesy bread with a nice Italian loaf of bread and garlic powder. It is super meltable and gives you a nice variety of flavor that isn't over whelming like swiss or cheddar.
Amy N.
Ballwin, MO
I regularly buy Kraft shredded cheese and this is a great flavor. It's one of the flavors that we buy on a regular basis. It's very versatile - a good type of cheese to keep on hand. You can use it in just about anything. I definitely recommend it!!