Kraft Shredded Hot Habanero Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Moulay hicham I.

BY KRAFT

What makes our natural cheese fiery? It's all in the peppers. Jalapeno Peppers Red and green peppers that have a high heat level balanced with a sweet fruity flavor. Habanero Peppers One of the hottest peppers with an intense fiery heat and a hint of tangy tropical flavors. see more...

Melissa V.
Need to spice up your life or your nachos? THIS is the cheese, while I wish it came in a tub or a block, this is the spiciest shredded cheese I've ever had. It has so much flavor, it's perfect for tacos or to sprinkle over nachos. I would most certainly buy this again. Hey Kraft, don't forget about my tub/block suggestion!
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
This is good cheese to have for some dishes. I like to put this cheese in my ramen, make grilled sandwiches, etc. the best part is the different flavored kick it gives to the food. If you like the jalapeño blend, I would suspect you'd like this one as well
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I like my food spicy - REALLY spicy. I picked this one up hoping it would bring the heat from the habanero and it delivered. The cheese melts well and is tasty as usual. I have never been unhappy with Kraft cheeses and I appreciate the variety in flavors.
Ali G.
I liked it. Reminded me of the peperjacj cheese except this had a bit less of flavor. I ate it on a grilled cheese or quesadilla as I usually have some spice with it. I liked it. Had a cheesy texture like any other. The bad thing is my breath was a bit smelly
Kristina G.
Not for the person looking for a little kick! this gives quite a bit of heat. my son is a hot sauce fanatic, and I'm worried hes going to get an ulcer at age 9 from eating so much of it, lol. so ive been looking for ways to add more spice to our foods without the added salt and vinegar in the hot sauces he uses. no matterwhat i try, he usually adds the sauces anyway, but not this time! he loved this cheese and used it on everything until it was gone. pasta, sloppy joes, pizza we made at home, his eggs in the morning, grilled cheese, burgers. it was a huge hit. only 4 stars because it was a tad bit too spicy for me. i could only use it in very small amounts, but if you're a fan of heat with flavor this is a win.
Krystle N.
Garden City, MI
Tasty!Perfect addition to my sandwiches! I try to go low carb so I eat my sandwiches on lettuce and they are often bland! This is tasty and awesome without burning my tongue off!
Jarod B.
Our family loves this cheese to put on our weekly homemade pizzas! It is tasty with just the right amount of spice to make it interesting without being unbearable. We just can't find it in our local stores anymore, which is a big bummer...
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I found the sliced version of this cheese at Grocery Outlet on a whim. I thought it would be good to try since I love spicy food. Kraft did an amazing job adding the right amount of Habanero and spice to each cheese slice. I added this to some burgers I had made and the cheese melted and it was so nice and gooey and spicy. I would definitely buy this flavor again!
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
Kraft cheese has great flavor, especially this one if you like a little spice. It's a good amount but tends to be on the pricier end of shredded cheeses. I don't always buy it depending what is on sale. Can be found at most grocery stores though.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
I love this cheese! I love spicy and cheese so this is the perfect cheese for me I like to use it on almost anything but quesadias are really easy to make with it being shredded. I have tried the slices as well perfect for sandwiches. I always buy this when I go grocery shopping.