BY KRAFT

Jess B.
Grass Lake, MI
My macros are amazing, it melts when you microwave it and it tastes decent. It lasts really long and you can even freeze it. Recommended if you want to keep your fat content down.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I only ever use this cheese. I have recently lost a lot of weight, and this has helped a lot. I LOVE cheese, but it is so high in fat and calories. This fat free cheese allows me to have my cheese without having to give up food for the rest of the day. It doesn't quite taste or melt like regular cheese, but it kills that craving and allows me to make broccoli a little tastier.
Kyle G.
Pretty close to what you would expect out of a fat free cheese. I love cheddar, but can't afford the fat content on a regular basis. This does the trick when I want cheese in my eggs, tacos, etc. Tastes just like regular cheddar. Doesn't melt quite the same, as to be expected, but the Kraft fat free brand does still melt better than other fat free brands I've tried.
Mary T.
Johnson City, TN
Kraft Shredded Fat Free Cheddar cheese is a good product in comparison to competitve brands. I do prefer the taste of Sargento cheese, but the quality and flavor of the two brands are definitely comparable. I would definitely buy this again because the price is typically a bit lower than most other brands.
Amanda F.
Pensacola, FL
Kraft Fat Free Cheese has come a long way from the early days of "Fat Free". It may not be perfect, but then , hey there is NO FAT in this cheese. I feel that this is best in its original form or lightly melted. If it melts to much you get an odd texture.
Katie F.
Topeka
I am a huge cheese lover! I am conservative in making sure I don't eat too much of it. I love using this kind to make quesadillas or broccoli and cheese casserole. I don't specifically stick to this one kind, but I have tried it and it's wonderful.
Carmen G.
Montgomery, AL
I use this product in almost everything I cook that involve cheese . Especially good for soups and salads. I buy this cheese every month and my family loves it as well
Drew V.
Monroe, MI
Tastes just like the full fat product. While it does melt a little differently, I think that's to be said of all fat free cheeses. It is a little expensive, though, and it doesn't feel like you get as much cheese as you're paying for. You can get it at almost any grocery store.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
I love cheese that is reduced fat or fat free for my diet. The flavor is still good and I am not feeling guilty by loading my salad with cheese when it is fat free.
Margaret C.

this is too rich have to prove they mouthwatering nothing like anything as good as this with its exquisite taste delicious cheese and succulent not to be missed should buy it is the best food for a moment of fast food where you have time complicate doing a great meal for the family