Kraft Shredded Fat Free Cheddar Cheese 14 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Amanda R.Kraft Shredded Fat Free Cheddar Cheese 14 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Amanda R.

BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Kraft Shredded Fat Free Cheddar Cheese 14 oz. ZIP-PAK®
  • "Fat free cheese ... Not to big on it but always willing to try out new things we love Kraft so it most be good " in 1 review
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
Ok so I'll start this by saying I'm on weight watchers so all I do is find the best recipes/products for the points I'm allowed. This cheese is a gamechanger because it's ZERO POINTS!! I am allowed quesadillas, nachos, and grilled cheeses now for zero points - AMAZING! It tastes fantastic as well. Love love love. The only downside is that not every grocery store carries it so it becomes tricky trying to find it so when you do - make sure to stock up!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
No one wants to eat fat free cheese let's be real but desperate times call for desperate measures. If you're used to fat free cheese you'll find Kraft at the top of the game. It's obviously not going to taste or cook the same as full fat cheese but it gives your the flavor you're looking for without feeling cheated
Emilee W.
Hillsboro
I was a little skeptical about this product since it was fat free, but I was surprised. It actually is very good, it tastes just like the original cheese. I've only bought it once but I would purchase it again. I would definitely recommend this!
Ian R.
Riley
This product is really handy. You can use it in many different ways. It's fat free so you won't get those extra carbs if you are trying to lose weight. The value for it is quite reasonable. I will definitely be picking up a pack next time I'm out and about
Charissa C.
Kraft fat free cheese is good as much as snacks, breakfasts, lunches, etc.
It has a good taste for the palate and at the same time is nutritious as it says fat free.
Heather F.
Modesto, CA
This cheese is amazing! It is great to add into anything but my two favorite ways or into a Cobb salad or I love to make mashed potatoes and sprinkle some of this cheese and bake. Best side dish ever!
Cindy S.
Bordentown, NJ
I never thought shredded fat free cheese would be something I was buying, let alone reviewing. But let me tell you, when dieting and trying to cut fat intake, this was a life saver! The texture and flavor are obviously not the same as full-fat cheese, but it satisfies a cheesy craving on healthy taco salad for sure. This stuff saved my life and helped me recently drop 20 pounds.
Beth F.
Fayetteville, GA
I typically avoid using fat-free dairy products but grabbed this by accident and decided to use it rather than return it. I used it in a taco pie that was baked in the oven.
Taste- it was actually pretty good fresh from the bag but seemed to lose a little with cooking.
Texture- not so great, a bit dry and fell apart easily.
Melting- worst part, it didn't melt evenly. It did make the dish less greasy but just didn't have the needed gooeyness!
Jamie S.
Anderson, SC
I put cheese on everything! I love to cook with cheese so knowing that the cheese I buy is of good quality is important to me. I find that Kraft is pretty reasonable on their prices but you pay for what you get!
Emily W.
One of my favorite foods is tacos. Honestly, I don't know anybody who doesn't like cheese on their taco! I always use Kraft shredded cheddar on my tacos. It's a great value and not very expensive. I would definitely recommend this to others.