Kraft Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Blend 8 oz uploaded by Lori H.

BY KRAFT

Kraft shredded colby & monterey jack cheese blend 8 oz see more...

Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
I love kraft shredded cheese! I usually buy a 2 or 4 cup packet every two weeks. It's. a little more expensive than the grocery store brand, but the cheese has a good flavor so it's worth the price. I definitely would recommend this to others!
Jennifer L.
I like all Kraft Cheeses. The taste is always amazing and not dull. I purchase several weekly to add to meals and salads. These are usually with more milk so nice and healthy and price is good. I sometimes use coupons. I feel compared to others Kraft has better flavor.
Kelly L.
This is the shredded cheese that I’m most likely to buy. I use it for so many different things and it goes well with everything. It’s got good flavor and it melts wonderfully. Would totally recommend.
Jessica A.
I buy this flavor of Kraft cheese for quesadillas, tacos, nachos, etc. The blend is delicious. It has just the right flavor, sweet, savory, sharpness. A little goes a long way because the flavor is so perfect and not dull. Always tastes fresh and is pretty good price for the flavor! This cheese definitely makes my recipes taste amazing. I would recommend this blend, especially for super cheesy dishes!
Jennifer B.
Sophia , NC
I love using this cheese in so many of the dishes that I prepare for dinner on a daily basis. I don't always have a lot of time for cooking but by allowing the use of shredded cheese, my family gets good quality products at a good price. I definitely plan on continuing to use this product.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
First of all, I love cheese. I personally love shredded cheese because it can be put on anything. I bought this cheese from Target for a super reasonable price. I feel like you could find similar products out there, but I just prefer the Kraft brand over others!
Angelica S.
We always have to have this cheese in our fridge! It has many uses such as for quesadillas, cheese bread, grilled cheese, nachos or snacks. With cheese i always trust Kraft, the taste is just fresh and delicious. I have tried non name brands of cheese and it does not compare at all!
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
I love this Kraft shredded cheese is amazing! You can put it on anything and it melts nicely. The flavor is nicely mixed! You can sometimes get this cheese buy one get one free at Harris teeter so it's an even better island.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I usually use this blend to spice up mac n cheese from a box. It gives it the extra cheese kick I think it needs. My son loves it when I do this. Makes it taste way better than the box. Plus the cheese is good to eat a lone as well. Not super expensive either.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
We eat this in everything. Well not me but my kids. It's pretty versatile. And if your kid will only eat stuff with cheese. This is mutable enough to not really ruin the taste of the food