BY KRAFT

Safaniya S.
Durham, NC
You can't go wrong with Kraft Cheese. Unless they do something to royally mess up their recipe, they will most likely always have my business. The cheese is alway creamy and adds a lot of flavor to my dishes. I use this blend for my crockpot pizza dip! I do wish they had more organic options.
Amy W.
Bowling Green, KY
These is the cheese of all cheeses. It can go on everything! Seriously, try it on home made pizza, I bet its delicious! Put it on Tacos and it will make your mouth have a fiesta! This is an all around good cheese, why spend money on different cheeses???
Felicia W.
Reading, PA
This is the best product that a person can wish for when it comes to cooking. It helps to get the job done quickly and efficiently. The price is fair for the product, and when it is on sale it is even better. My family buys it all the time. I cannot wait to try any other flavors that we may need.
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
Great cheese to add to tacos, or anything that is in need of cheese. I usually get mine from kroger and its not to crazy of a price to get them. Although most the time Iwould reach for the Kroger brand cause it is cheaper and tastes the same to me.
Marissa K.
Hallstead, PA
Great for Quesadillas! It melts great and adds to quick week night meal. It is affordable and easy to grab and throw something together. I am definitely a repeat customer! It definitely tastes cheesy! Nothing else I can add, a great cheese to add to any meal!
Jelena J.
Goldsboro, NC
I love shredded cheese but this brand is the best! It's great on top of any casserole or pasta meal. It doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth. I use this brand all the time.
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
You can't go wrong with Kraft cheeses! I love every variety that they have. I would highly recommend their products. You can purchase these at any grocery store. Very affordable as well.
Ana C.
Orlando, FL
I love eating this chili over my burritos or over lasagna or other types of foods this is definitely a good cheese and I would definitely recommend it to any one of my friends
Juanita P.
Maysville, NC
We are a cheese loving family. I love using the Colby and MJ cheese in almost everything, from salads to potatoes. It melts amazingly, it's creamy, has an amazing taste to it. For the quality, it's pretty comparable in price to other, not as good of quality, brands.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
My favorite cheese. I always have at least two packs of the colby jack mix in my fridge at all times. This shredded blend is mild but has a good flavor. I use it in casaroles, on top of eggs, for tacos and quesadillas and so much more. Kraft is not expensive at all and is always on sale at my local grocerie store. when I see it on sale I stock up