Add a Photo

#385 in Cheese
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT

I always keep a bag of shredded cheese in the refrigerators the all times. It is great on top of salads, thrown into pasta or even for all my cooking needs. Kraft has never failed me on the flavor test and my kids love it! It is especially great to make quick quesadillas for kids snacks. I would highly recommend it.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

My family and I love this product! It's so versatile for many different foods. We mostly use it for tacos and nachos, but we've also used it in salads. It tastes great and even picky eaters will enjoy the flavor. We just get these at our local grocery store and it's usually not too expensive.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Lexington, NC

I use to buy store brand shredded cheese until one day Kraft was on sale and I bought several bags. Boy, is there a difference. It is creamy and melts so nice in my recipes. I will now continue to buy Kraft cheeses for all of my cooking. I highly recommend paying a little more.
Fred H.
Fred H.

Kraft shredded colby & monterey jack cheese is overall a good cheese for the price. The flavor tastes good. It's affordable and convenient. Available at my local Walmart. This cheese melts great. Would buy again and would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable cheese.
Makayla F.
Makayla F.

I LOVE this cheese. Whether I use it in tacos, for enchiladas or any other dish that works best with pre-shredded cheese, I make sure to add a small amount for LOTS of flavors. This doesn't seem like a heavy cheese and I trust Kraft and the ingredients that are mentioned.
Constance C.
Constance C.
Kalama, WA

This cheese stays moist for longer than any other brand I have tried! We use it on pasta, chili, tacos, grilled cheese, and my 3 year old usually grabs a hand full and and runs off with to snack on! Portion control made easy! I think last time I bought 2!
May V.
May V.
San Antonio, TX

My kids favorite cheese is colby jack and monterey jack. So this combo works out best for us since It is really hard to find this blend of cheese. I always purchase this product and will continue to do so. highly recommend!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clinton Township, MI

I love this blend, I can use it in almost any meal I prepare. Great with eggs, chicken, chili, etc. I also prefer the fine shredded instead or having large chunks everywhere I like a nice layer
samantha b.
samantha b.
Phoenix, AZ

Perfect for just about anything.... You just sprinkle on whatever your eating as either a topping or a filling .whether you like cheesy or not you have the option in fingertips
Que J.
Que J.

I've just bought this recently to go in a pasta salad that a friend was making. It was delicious. Sometimes I like to eat this as a snack. You know it's real cheese.

Join Now