BY KRAFT

Add robust and full flavor to your pasta, salads, soups and more! see more...

Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
The shaved parmesan in the cold section is far better than the powdered parmesan cheese from the pasta section in dry goods. It's a little more expensive than the powder, but the flavor is better so you need less. I use it on lasgana and in alfredo sauce.
whitney l.
Zachary, LA
I love eating this stuff on spaghetti.It is vey smooth and i like that it is pre grated.It is just one of those things that makes life easier.Although a little bit pricey i still would buy this cheese again.I have bought this cheese at least three times
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
Ehhh it's ok. It's not bad but it definitely does not have the aroma Parmesan should have but I mean it's pretty affordable for Parmesan that's why. It's ok though it gets the job done for big dinners and stuff.
Anna Maria C.
This is shaved Parmesan cheese is my absolute weakness I buy a container just to pour over my salad but I end up eating half of it out of the container extremely delicious but extremely dangerous for my hips
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
Perfect in Caesar salads and on top of pastas. We love This cheese. We tend to use it more when the little ones aren't eating the same thing because it is pricier than the grated cheese.
Lauren B.
Shepherdsville, KY
I really like this Parmesan cheese because it taste really fresh. It is a great price for how much comes in the package. I put this on my pizza and spagetti everytime!
Heather S.
Lansing, MI
I LOVE CHEESE to begin with! I am a huge sucker for some parmesan cheese! I use it on salads, spaghetti, anything that is going to enhance with some cheese!!
Yvonne W.
Marietta, GA
Much better flavor than the sprinkle parmesan cheese. it is great to top off any Italian dish. It has a fresh parm taste, but not as much work.
María Gabriela M.
I'm a Parmesan cheese girl so I honest truly think that this one is a good shot if you're looking to get some Parmesan cheese (affordable)
Heiby C.
This cheese is too good, try it, it is parmesan. As the pizzas, but I like the taste, it makes me salivate to try this tasty cheese.