BY KRAFT

Add robust and full flavor to your pasta, salads, soups and more! see more...

Victoria S.
I tried this product a couple of weeks ago for the first time in a chicken Alfredo recipe. This cheese melts and incorporates well and I would recommend it for those of us who don't have time to hand grate our cheese for dinner. It is also reasonably priced compared to the other brands offered.
Yvonne I.
Tracy, CA
 Parmesan cheese is something that we use on a regular basis in our household. I've tried many others and have found a few that come close to this product but still does not surpass what we love about this product.   Until I find something better I will continue to use this product!
Maria S.
Lowell, MA
IM A CHEESE LOVER!! What an amazing creation! I've also bought shredded Parmesan and of course I'm a repeat buyer. I've only tried this brand so I can't compare it to others. I'm very picky. And I buy it all the time!!
whitney l.
Zachary, LA
I love eating this stuff on spaghetti.It is vey smooth and i like that it is pre grated.It is just one of those things that makes life easier.Although a little bit pricey i still would buy this cheese again.I have bought this cheese at least three times
Barbie B.
Webb City, MO
This is nice cause it comes in a resalable container and stays well in frig my kids love cheese so I buy several at time cause 12 shifts don't allow a lot time to go shopping so shelf life is important
Lauren B.
Shepherdsville, KY
I really like this Parmesan cheese because it taste really fresh. It is a great price for how much comes in the package. I put this on my pizza and spagetti everytime!
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
I would give five stars if this product were easier to find where I live. I prefer Kraft shaved parmesan but I only find it on occasion in the tub usually its in the shakers I don't care for. This product is good. Taste great. I will buy again and recommend to anyone.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
The shaved parmesan in the cold section is far better than the powdered parmesan cheese from the pasta section in dry goods. It's a little more expensive than the powder, but the flavor is better so you need less. I use it on lasgana and in alfredo sauce.
Oriana L.
love this cheese, my God! When it have no can stop of take is it to my pasta, to the lasagna, to all, love with all my life this cheese, has a taste delicious, definitely the best cheese Parmesan
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
Ehhh it's ok. It's not bad but it definitely does not have the aroma Parmesan should have but I mean it's pretty affordable for Parmesan that's why. It's ok though it gets the job done for big dinners and stuff.