Kraft Sharp Natural Cheddar 2% Milk Cheese Block

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Sharp Natural Cheddar 2% Milk Cheese Blocks! Each block of natural cheese has rich, full flavors perfect for any dish. Shred the cheese for your favorite recipes or cut off slices for entertaining. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft natural blocks of cheese (change to natural cheese blocks- "natural cheese" must be listed together are perfect for your family. For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you. Made with 2% milk for 1/3 less fat 90 calories, 7 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (COLOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Sharp Natural Cheddar 2% Milk Cheese Block!
St Petersburg, FL
One of my favorite snacks is to eat slices of this cheese on top of a Triscut biscuit. It's has the perfect sharpness that I like in my cheese and it's very smooth to taste and cut. A little more expensive but worth the price to me and I would highly recommend.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been trying to consume less fat and this 2% reduced fat variety checks that box. It still tastes great and I like that it comes in block form. I appreciate that they have a reduced fat option. It still has that sharp cheddar taste and melts well.
Ozark, AL
Love eating this chunk cheese! I rather have Kraft cheese any day than any other brand, esp. the chunk. I like mostly all their cheeses but the slice cheese just taste a little too funny to me.
Caledonia
Long this cheese! Great for snacking, or shredding for meals! It's real cheese and you can taste it! It's affordable, and no other brand taste as good. We buy this multiple times a week at my house! Recommend!
Kraft natural cheese sharp is a great choice when it comes to picking a great cheese to use in homemade Mac and cheese dishes. Melts creamy in a cheese sauce. Tasty sliced or cubed too
"Workin' on my night cheese!"- 30 Rock. What's better than a protein packed snack of sharpe cheddar? Nothing. And this reduced fat cheese is full of flavor but less fat, because sometimes you have to watch your fat intake. Highly recommend.
All I can say is get in my belly you delicious block of yumminess. Doesn't compare. Nothing can compare to the great flavor of this cheese. I say it's rather healthy if eaten right. Definitely recommend.
I love the chunk cheese because it has a different texture and flavor than the other kinds. It is perfect for melting. Put it in some Chilli and it is the best Thing you will ever eat in your life!!!!
I could live off of this cheese!! I use it daily in our house. I shred it for baked potatoes and cheeseburgers, i use it to top off casseroles, I slice it to have as a snack on ritz crackers, and it also makes a great snack for my dogs. They LOVE it- but not as much as me.
Plant City, FL
Perfect snack when we get home from work and school. We all love it with some multigrain crackers or alone. Quick and easy and healthier than most other simple snacks.

Looking for your answer?