Kraft Sharp Cheddar Natural Cheese Cubes

by Kraft

Sharp Cheddar Natural Cheese - Take the flavor up a notch when you cook with Kraft Sharp Cheddar Natural Cheese Cubes. This robust cheese follows in the Kraft tradition of using only the highest-quality ingredients to create something truly delicious. The creamy texture and tangy taste is sure to win over all of the cheese lovers in your family. It is naturally delicious - crafted with quality pasteurized fresh milk. This 6.4 oz bag of Kraft Sharp Natural Cheddar Cheese Cubes brings something special to salads, soups, snack trays and more. Treat yourself and your family to this rich and savory cheese at your next snack or mealtime to taste the difference Kraft can make. Perfect as a snack or a versatile ingredient 120 calories, 7 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (COLOR), NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Natural Cheese Cubes!
Product Highlights
“Great cheese to use at parties with wine...also they make a great snack for kids with crackers and juice.” in reviews
“Great product and even better value!” in reviews
“I could eat cheese right from the block!” in reviews
“Easy to combine different flavors and make a cheese tray!” in reviews
“Not great for cooking but serves as a perfect snack for an on-the-go student or treat in a packed lunch! ” in reviews
I love these because their perfect for a quick little snack when I'm on the go. It's also a nice alternative to opening a bag of chips. I just have to be careful not to eat the whole bag at once!
Muscle shoals, AL
I love cheese and these are great. They are quick and easy just grab some and go. I purchase mine from Walmart and I will be buying them again I eat cheese all the time. I don't think there is anything I would change in these
Sylmar, CA
I am in love with these!!! The taste is amazing and it just melts in your mouth. I can't get enough of it and love when it's on sale and save a couple of dollars. I recommend to those who are not lactose and tolerant.
Lavaca, AR
These are so good. They are great for a snack or appetizer. I’m a repeat buyer of these. The price is great on them. I buy from Walmart. They are healthy for you. I would recommend to others and continue buying.
Milton, DE
Always my go to snack when I need a little pick me up. Leave the cheese shredded at home, these come in the cutest little cubes that you can pop into your mouth. I like to pair them with a little bag of pretzels
Galloway, OH
Kraft Colby and Monterrey Jack Cheese Cubes make an amazing snack!!! Every time that I get a little hungry and I'm looking for something to hold me over tell my next meal you'll find me in the fridge grabbing a small handful of these cheese cubes!!! The best part is that since they are such a healthy snack you don't have to feel guilty about it!!! Highly recommend these to all of my friends!!!
These are so yummy and convenient! I love having these as a snack on my way to school (I'm a teacher) or in the afternoons when I get home. They pack a nice little protein punch and I love that they are actually a good for your snack. They definitely have an awesome taste that I've come to expect from Kraft!
The best when you are hungry and would like a light snack. These cheese cubes are great for kids and taste great. I am a big customer in the cheese department and love this product. I purchased this at Publix for myself and my nephew. He enjoyed being able to eat the cheese alone.
Charlotte, NC
This is my life saver when it comes to parties. Whether hosting or bringing along this just cuts out the hassle of having to cub a block of cheese yourself and it isn't too pricey either. They are also helpful when making other dishes like fondu at home!
Wesley chapel, FL
These taste so good! The bag is a good size so that they don't go bad before you get the chance to finish them up. I would say wait for a sale to get the best possible price, but they are still pretty good price compared to other brands. Would buy again!

Looking for your answer?