Kraft Sharp Cheddar Finely Shredded Natural Cheese

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Sharp Cheddar Finely Shredded Natural Cheese! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 8oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite soups, salads, pastas, wraps, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you. Resealable zip pack 110 calories, 6 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Finely Shredded Natural Cheese!
a year agoCamp Lejeune
We always have bags of shredded Kraft cheddar in the fridge. My son loves to eat homemade bean and cheese burritos and we always use Kraft. I also make a delicious bean and corn dip that calls for a while 8oz bag! Yum!
3 years agoMankato, MN
I liked the taste of this sharp cheddar by Kraft. It wasn't too sharp but had enough flavor to bring a tangy taste to my casserole. I really like having the zip packaging because my family can grab any amount of cheese they want and can easily close the package without it drying out. I recommend consumers to try out this cheese.
3 years agoNew York, NY
i am a cheese FANATIC. I love it. Every kind. But kraft shredded cheddar cheese is one of my favorites. It is easily melted into anything or baked into dishes (or eaten straight from the bag!)
2 years ago
This is perfect to use for homemade macaroni and cheese. It's creamy and cheesy and has the sharp cheddar taste that we all love in macaroni and cheese. I like to sprinkle bread crumbs over it and put it in the oven to bake so it's toasted. So good!
2 years agoChattanooga , TN
Delicious affordable sharp cheddar. Kraft never disappoints great on so many different dishes and is a great source of dairy and protein. This cheese has a nice creamy taste. I’d highly recommend it to anyone. Kraft Sharp Cheddar Finely Shredded Natural Cheese
2 years ago
A classic cheese, popular, but not the best quality. They only recently started trying to be healthier about what they put in their cheeses, but I generally don't get these.
2 years agoFresno
I love this cheese so much! It's really affordable literally no more than a dollar and it taste amazing and it melts onto you're good within seconds and it's great! I always get this cheese at either Wal-Mart or Grocery Outlet. Yes I would totally but again.
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
This is by far one of the best cheeses out there! Lol. But really, we don't skimp on cheese! Whenever we have bought store brand cheese, it's Nothing but oil!! Unlike Kraft, where the first ingredients are real stuff, like milk, NOT OIL! WE LOVE KRAFT!♡♡♡♡
2 years agoKaplan , LA
It’s not the worst shredded cheese and the convenience is great. But, I try not to buy shredded cheese because of quality and lack of freshness. Also, I usually buy blocked cheese and just seems silly to keep the same cheese in different form in my fridge.
3 years agoAlamo, CA
Kraft shredded cheese is always fresh and it's so easy to use for omelettes or quesadillas or any other quick cheese email. My family loves it, and I love knowing that it is Kraft. it melts really well which is very important in the shredded cheese.