Kraft Sharp Cheddar Finely Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Sharp Cheddar Finely Shredded Cheese! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 16oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite pasta, salads, baked potatoes, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you. Resealable zip pack 110 calories, 6 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Finely Shredded Cheese!
Kingsford Hts, IN
Very good. I always use this kind of cheese on my tacos. I can eat it by the bag whenever I dig into it. I like this kind of cheese but it's not as good as velveeta.
Pekin, IL
We always have sharp cheddar cheese in our fridge for any dinner from taco nights to Mac n cheese might. This is a definite refrigerator staple in our home.
Pawtucket , RI
We LOVE cheese in my house. This stuff lasts like 2 days before we finish it. I throw this stuff in with everything and eat it straight out of the bag too!
Mansfield, TX
Great taste and great topping for those enchiladas. Melts evenly when put in the oven on top of my enchiladas. If you love kraft you'll love this cheese.
If I don't have time to shred a block of Kraft, this is the product I use. So easy and convenient without losing its sharp taste and deliciousness.
I love graded cheese! And this sharp cheddar does not dissapoint!! It's sharp but not overwhelming. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Taste is good, quality good, price is over priced though. Purchased at Food City and Walmart. Healthy depending on portion. Repeat consumer.
Newark , OH
I love cheese, and Kraft never disappoints. This cheese is wonderful for cooking with, as it melts Perfectly in the oven. It tastes great!!!
Pearl, MS
We are a big cheese loving family, it near about goes on everything that we eat. Kraft shredded cheese is always the one that we pick up.
Coral Springs , FL
It's cheese, what's not to love. I should shred my own but it's so convenient to open the pack and sprinkle the cheese onto everything

Looking for your answer?