BY KRAFT

Cynthia S.
Clinton, UT
Love this! Love this! Love this! I used to buy the regular cheese and yes have to cut it for my crackers etc. it was totally fine unless there was a party I was throwing then it became another chore for me to do. I saw these one day and was like what the hell why not. Haven't gone back since they are the perfect size to your crackers
Maryory M.
It is a good brand but I did not like at all, has a strange taste and I think it is not worth it . Has an expensive price for the quality offered .. On one occasion perfume knew me and gave me squeamish. So do not buy it again . Not recommended at all . Do not waste your money on that bad product
Jamie C.
Rapid City, SD
The Kraft Cheddar Cheese Cracker cuts are a little bit more expensive then a block of cheese, however the convenience of just pulling out a few slices for my toddler is worth the extra money, he isn't always patient enough to wait for his snacks. I will for sure be buying this product again .
Katie O.
Saint Paul, MN
This cuts are easy to put out for a last minute party or to pack a quick snack. The taste isn't all that great and I would not buy them again. I bought them at Walmart, but I'm sure you could find them at any other major grocery store. I would not recommend unless you're having a quick party.
Jessica M.
Parchment, MI
These are the best when I am feeling lazy and do not want to slice up some cheese. They aren't the best for budget conscious people but for a once and while thing this is great. It makes a super easy a grab and go snack. I would recommend this to others who want an easy grab and go.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
These are perfect snacks for everyone in the family. They are affordable AND delicious. I purchased them at Kroger and the family loves them so much that I will continue to buy them. The crackers were fresh and the cheese yummy. I love these little treats!
Rosy S.
This Kraft cheese contains a full amount of GMO's that are not really necessary when processing cheese. It is not the least bit healthy and I have tried better brands before. This cheese is just a snack and a joke, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Sarah E.
I always buy the blocks of this cheese and we use it for our homemade cheese coneys, spaghetti, tacos, and even our own version of Italian subs! Its on the pricey side but there are always deals! I enjoy purchasing mine from Kroger!!
Larissa A.
Altadena, CA
Coming from Wisconsin cheese is ucj for tho girl. I usually stick with a simple cheddar like this one. It's good with anythong, eggs, sandwiches, dinners...
Vanessa P.
Tonganoxie , KS
Lile most people I love cheese and crackers!!! These pre cut squares make having your favorite snack so much easier!! Plus nothing beats sharp cheddar!!