BY KRAFT FOODS

Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge fan of cheddar cheese, the sharper the better. I love string cheese and I was excited when I saw cheddar cheese sticks but I was elated when I saw the #Kraft Sharp Cheddar Big Cheese Snack! A deliciously tangy and creamy boost of cheddar goodness with all the health benefits of milk but better! Buy a few for the inbetween meal times, you'll be glad you did.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
First off, I love cheese. I am a firm believer that cheese goes with everything. Kraft's sharp cheddar is the best cheese out there and it tastes amazing! I'm sure that this is the cheese my mum used to buy when we were children. Best cheese ever made, in my opinion at least.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Killeen, TX
I love cheese and living on the keto diet where i can't have many carbs this cheese comes in so handy. The flavor is to die for. Its a reasonable price. If your a big cheese fan i highly recommend trying this out it is worth the money and tastes like high dollar cheese.
Ily P.
Ily P.
Hialeah, FL
This is a great snack with crackers! The taste of the cheese makes you want to have more and more each bite! I love having cheese as a snack because it's not to heavy and the taste is outstanding! If your a sharp cheddar fan go for this cheese you'll love it!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
My go to snack for work. I am an accountant and do a lot of my lunches at my desk. These cheese sticks are nutritious and give me the boost of energy I need to curb my appetite until meal time an deep me going throughout the day without wrecking my diet.
janessa d.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
i love buying these for a snack on the go. its easy to snack on while at work or driving. the packaging is nice and make the cheese easily accessible. its kinda pricey but all cheese is. it tastes great and i recommend this product. i will buy again.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I mean, I'm never going to complain about having my own sharp cheddar cheese to snack on. Perfect snack size, great flavor, and easy to open packaging. Also very affordable and easy to find in almost any supermarket. Love putting this in my lunches!
Amber M.
Amber M.
These are great for picking up when you're on the go and don't have time for a full meal just yet! This will definitely hold you over for a bit and if you're a cheese lover it's a dream come true! For around a buck, you can't beat it!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
San Antonio, TX
This cheese is so delicious it's sharp cheddar but it's really good especially for a snack sometimes you're just in the mood for something little and this cheese is very filling but very good
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love the cheesy consistency weekend it's melted and it keeps its flavor. It's definitely our families go to cheese for everything from quesadillas to Mac n cheese.