BY KRAFT

Angela G.
Columbus, OH
Cheese is probably my favorite food group, this sharp cheddar cheese snack is the perfect snack to get your cheese fix. This is perfect before I go on a run after work when I know I am extremely hungry and need something to hold me over.
Lindsey J.
My go to snack for work. I am an accountant and do a lot of my lunches at my desk. These cheese sticks are nutritious and give me the boost of energy I need to curb my appetite until meal time an deep me going throughout the day without wrecking my diet.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
My grandmother used to make the best baked mac and cheese with this stuff and I used to love to watch. The flavor of this cheese cannot be matched in this recipe by another brand b/c trust me I have certainly tried. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
This is a good quick snack if you are a person who loves cheese but are trying to avoid eating a lil too much of it! The packaging is not hard to open and can easily be folded over if you don't eat it all at once. I only wish it had a little zipper top. I always buy these when I see them.
Heather H.
Charlotte, NC
A great go-to protein that is simple and delicious.  I love this size, it has a bit more to make the snack more filling. Not many other cheese companies have this type of snack size. For cheese, it is relatively healthy. I would definitely recommend!
Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
I'm lactose intolerant so I don't normally eat a lot of cheese. I love the portion of this cheese. It's not too little but not too much to make me sick. I love the flavor as well. I recommend buying this product.
Jessica J.
I LOVE KRAFT CHEDDAR CHEESE. IT HAS THE BEST TASTING CHEESE THERE IS. AND ITS ALWAYS FRESH AND TASTY. AND THE PRICE IS GREAT AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE COUPONS TO GO WITH THE CHEESE. SO ITS A WIN WIN.
Savannah B.
Me and my family love cheese. We don't have to have any particular stuff to want to eat it. We just eat it plain! Sometimes we might add a cracker. It probably ain't the healthiest snack but it sure is tasty.
Jessica C.
Charleston, WV
I have a toddler and a hard working husband. These are perfect for snack time my son and husband love them. They are very yummy if I do say myself and very affordable
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge fan of cheddar cheese, the sharper the better. I love string cheese and I was excited when I saw cheddar cheese sticks but I was elated when I saw the #Kraft Sharp Cheddar Big Cheese Snack! A deliciously tangy and creamy boost of cheddar goodness with all the health benefits of milk but better! Buy a few for the inbetween meal times, you'll be glad you did.