Kraft Shake 'N Bake Seasoned Coating Mix Pouches Extra Crispy - 2 CT uploaded by Olynsie M.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Shake 'n Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
Per 1/8 packet:
Calories - 35 calories.
Sat fat 0g, 0%DV.
Sodium 260mg, 11%DV.
Sugars <1g. see more...

amy z.
My son absolutely loves this shake and bake. It comes with two pouches so you can get two meals with it. I use thin sliced chicken breasts and it comes out amazing. Its a super quick, super inexspensive meal that tastex amazing!
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
I think I should just make my own. I've seen Pins on Pinterest that you can do it. I wish I hadn't spent the money. I remember shaking this in the bag as a kid and that's why I bought it so the kids could have some fun helping make dinner. First of all the bags for shaken the chicken drums are way way too small and the flavor wasn't all that great and it was not crispy
Desaree M.
If you haven't tried this you must try it. It makes your chicken really flavorful. I haven't had anything like this in awhile. I can't wait to try out the other flavors that they have available.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I do have to add a lot of seasoning to this because it is pretty bland but I also live in the south so that could be why. Overall it works great and is super easy to use
shaleena b.
Candor, NY
I love shake n bake...used it tonight intact for pork chops. It gives them such a good flavored coating. We use this for chicken quit often as well
Olynsie M.
New Rochelle, NY
Makes a nice coating for meat.
The box has two separate pouches for two meals. There's a recipe for coconut shrimp on the back of the box.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
Making nuggets or tenders at home with these is easy, and they're baked, so not as greasy as fried. Quick dinner idea!
Christina S.
St, NL
Shake and bake extra crispy is one of my favourite ways to have chicken at home. You just shake it up and bake it, just like that and it comes out taking like kfc or some other delicious fried chicken. So easy to make and feeds the whole family. A staple in our home.
Taylor H.
Halifax, NS
I love this. I cook chicken breasts with shake and bake for 10 minutes each side at 410. Wonderful simple meal!

back