Kraft Shake 'N Bake Seasoned Coating Mix Parmesan Crusted

by Kraft

#5 in Breadcrumbs

Kraft Shake 'N Bake Parmesan Crusted Seasoned Coating Mix.
For chicken or pork.
2 packets & shaker bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Shake 'N Bake Seasoned Coating Mix Parmesan Crusted!
Manitowoc, WI
Tastes so amazing. Price is just right. Easy to do. Fun for kids as well. Yum. This Shake N Bake is the best thing that ever happened to culinary. You can find this Shake N Bake at your local grocery store. Always recommended!
Gainesville
This is perfect for fish and chicken and has a wonderful flavor. They come two to a pack so you can do more than one meal, and at this price (typically two bucks) that's a real bargain.
Haines City, FL
Tried these on my thin slice pork chops the other day and it turned out excellent! really gave them a good flavor. All I did was a very thin coating on them. This box gives you a lot, enough for two dinners and its so easy to use, easy clean-up as well!
This is my favorite flavor out of all the Shake n Bakes I've tried. Super simple and easy; everything you need is in the box except for the chicken/meat of choice. This is usually the go to meal when i'm pressed for time and don't feel like doing anything crazy. I would recommend to anyone
Hartland, MI
Used only in a pinch, not awful, but other breading taste better. My kids will use it if they are cooking dinner and I am not home. Easy directions for them to follow
Lakewood, WA
I love shake n bake! It's so easy to use and my 8 year old she loves to help me cool dinner and this is just so easy for her to get in there and make some chicken! 😊
This is perfect on chicken whether it is boneless or bone in.... my favorite is the parmesan, and my husband likes the barbeque! The kids love the ranch flavor!
Baltimore , MD
I am using this for tonight's dinner! the box gives you more than enough to use with and whatever meat you are cooking with, this will give it a great crunch.
Weatherford, OK
Shake N' Bake was so popular in the 90's! I remember eating this when I was little. It is great for coating chicken. The parmesan crust tastes amazing!
Clovis, CA
I love shake and bake. Really easy to use. It's very inexpensive and the flavor taste great.the instructions make it really easy anyone could do it.

Looking for your answer?