Food & SnacksBakeryShake 'n Bake
Kraft Crunchy Pretzel Seasoned Coating Mix, 2 ct - Pouches, 46 oz Box

by Shake 'n Bake

Artificially flavored coating mix. Recipes: Pretzel Chicken Dippers, Berry Chicken Salad, Pretzel Burgers.

Does this end up giving a crunchy crust ?
Start your review of Kraft Shake 'N Bake Crunchy Pretzel Seasoned Coating Mix, 2 ct - Pouches, 4.6 oz Box!
Faith H.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
I eat this all the time it helps with sore throat and it’s delicious. Super yummy treat
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
I’m not sure how I feel about pretzels for a coating but I would totally try it because who doesn’t love salty & crunchy!
Sam C.
Aubrey, TX
This is seriously disgusting. I don’t know why it has such a high rating when it tastes gross and is full of incredibly harmful ingredients. Don’t recommend this product to anyone until this company changes their ingredient list!!
Katie N.
Nice for a bit of a nostalgic meal. The texture is crunchy without being over the top. Great flavor that reminds me of being a kid in the 90s. Great to keep on hand for a quick weeknight meal.
Madison W.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome and easy to make chicken nuggets! I suggest putting them in the air fryer for great taste!
Kristin S.
Chesterfield, VA
This is my all time favorite Shake N Bake flavor. It makes the pork chops really crispy too. It is the perfect pretzel flavor. I will add the extra on top for a little extra crunch.
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
A mi esposo le encanta cuando cocino con esto, tiene un sabor delicioso y es muy fácil de usar
Brandie C.
Pasadena, TX
This stuff it just simply amazing I love how easy and delicious this food it
This stuff it just simply amazing I love how easy and delicious this food it
Krystal C.
Raceland, La
I love love love this one. It is amazing on some chicken breast with some yellow rice. It is so good.
Silvia V.
Reedley CA
For me and my family I don't just use it for Chicken I use it for fish and more. Also have tries them all out they are all fantastic!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...