Kraft Seven Seas: Green Goddess Salad Dressing

by Kraft

Kraft Seven Seas: Dressing Green Goddess, 16 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Seven Seas: Green Goddess Salad Dressing!
Hiba A.
I love salads and kraft's dressings are great! I like many kinds of kraft's dressings but this one is my favorite l!
Deidre G.
New Braunfels, TX
I'm a total ranch dressing lover, but if for some reason my beloved ranch was discontinued I'd be perfectly fine eating green goddess. It's so creamy and zesty. It's delicious
Jessalynn J.
Kiln
My fiancé loves this dressing! Definitely different than usual. Great value for the product at rouses.
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
I was extremely skeptical of this dressing before trying it but now I'm in love. It has me hooked now. It goes so well with so many things. I have recommended it to so many people and they love it to.
Erika B.
Saint Louis, MO
I was pleasantly surprised by Kraft with their Green Goddess dressing!! If you like ranch dressing you’ll love this dressing. It is more flavorful because of all the herbs in it that give it a similar taste to Caesar dressing,but smoother! Definitely a more grown up dressing that can be used on a salad and as a dip for veggies! Highly recommend!
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
This dressing is creamy and tastes good. Coats salad nicely, though I prefer it as a dip for vegetables. Good price.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I recently had this for the first time at a work function. Wow, was I impressed. It was so good! Light, and delicious! It's so good. I think I am going to try to use this as a chicken marinade next! Yummy!
Ally A.
I love this dressing! Tangy and light and a little goes a long way! The best part is that my husband actually eats it. This has definitely become a staple for me! Can't beat the price for such a great dressing!
Abi Jo M.
Wdm, IA
This dressing is actually pretty good! I expected a super unique taste, like maybe something I wasn't necessarily going to like. But, I was pleasantly surprised. To me, it's super comparable to a basic ranch or caesar dressing. A very good go-to if you're looking to switch it up without sacrificing flavors you're used to!
Amanda B.
Bryceville, FL
Not a fan of this at all my grandma loves it so we bought it and thought it was horrible

Looking for your answer?