Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo Chipotle Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by Blanca Vanessa O.

BY KRAFT #20 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo Chipotle Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise.
1/2 the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise.
12 fl oz (354ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's has just the right amount of tiny kick and is a perfect addition to a quick sandwich." in 2 reviews
  • "It gives a nice extra kick and a bit of spice without being overwhelming." in 1 review
  • "It's great with chicken salad as well." in 1 review
  • "very good on sandwiches its a good change from using regular mayo." in 1 review
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I was scared to try this but my boyfriend insisted it was good to give a try and omg I’m so glad I did. It goes good with a chicken sandwich it adds so much more flavor!
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
I have no idea why this mayo is almost impossible to find but when I do I have to buy it in semi-bulk because it's just too good to miss out on. The spice in the chipotle is just enough to give your sandwiches a nice kick of heat or even a chicken/tuna salad.
Mi crema preferida de todos los tiempos, me encanta, es especiada y el sabor a chile no es ni muy suave ni muy intenso, es perfecta, no me parece costosa y su envase es muy eficiente, la recomiendo totalmente... My favorite of all time cream, I love it, it's spicy and chili flavor is neither too soft nor too intense, it is perfect, it does not seem expensive and its packaging is very efficient, fully recommend ...
Cassie K.
I actually do not like the taste of mayo whatsoever, so i tried this skeptically. However, i was pleasantly surprised as the chipotle/spicy flavor is definitely at the forefront of this spread. It's not too spicy, but just the right amount of flavor. I like adding this to a simple chicken wrap to get those flavors quickly. I love that it's also the reduced fat mayo.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
This is my #1 way to spice up a quick sandwich when I don't have a lot of time to make a meal. It gives a nice extra kick and a bit of spice without being overwhelming. I've had it on chicken sandwiches, turkey burgers, and with turkey lunch meat + provolone cheese. So far I have yet to taste it on a sandwich where I didn't think it added something.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
This makes some of the best chicken bacon wraps ! So easy just take canned chicken drain empty to a bowl , fresh hornmel bacon bits or crumbled soft cooked bacon , halved cherry tomatoes , cubed avacado and Kraft chipotle mayo yummy!
Jocelyn O.
My boyfriend and I absolutely love this! So much more flavorful than regular mayo but not too overpowering. A nice light chipotle flavor. We love it on burgers and sandwiches!
Salli A.
I don't normally like Mayonnaise in general, but this is a huge improvement to mayonnaise. I like the added kick and smokiness you get from the Chipotle.
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
Such a great flavor to add to a sandwich! I use it up so fast and I love that it's in a squeezable container instead of a jar way less of a mess!
Sonia M.
I want mayo to taste like mayo, if I wanted chipotle I would've out chipotle on my sandwich, this is not the greatest stuff in the world