BY KRAFT

KosherGreat for Salads see more...

Abi Jo M.
Saint Paul, MN
This dressing is actually pretty good! I expected a super unique taste, like maybe something I wasn't necessarily going to like. But, I was pleasantly surprised. To me, it's super comparable to a basic ranch or caesar dressing. A very good go-to if you're looking to switch it up without sacrificing flavors you're used to!
Ally A.
I love this dressing! Tangy and light and a little goes a long way! The best part is that my husband actually eats it. This has definitely become a staple for me! Can't beat the price for such a great dressing!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I recently had this for the first time at a work function. Wow, was I impressed. It was so good! Light, and delicious! It's so good. I think I am going to try to use this as a chicken marinade next! Yummy!
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
This dressing is creamy and tastes good. Coats salad nicely, though I prefer it as a dip for vegetables. Good price.
Amanda B.
Jacksonville , FL
Not a fan of this at all my grandma loves it so we bought it and thought it was horrible