BY KRAFT

KosherGreat for Salads see more...

Buy on Walmart
LB G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It’s hard for me to hate a blue cheese dressing. As long as it’s not all mayo, no cheese, I’m pretty happy. Kraft is always great, especially when you’re not looking to spend a lot.
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
I love the richness of krafts blue cheese salad dressing. It's super tasty not watery and actually tastes like BLUE CHEESE "side eye". I'd definitely recommend this product if you are a blue cheese lover.
Jennifer H.
Michigan City
Kraft blue cheese dressing chunky is the best it's not only the best on salads but it's the best with wings and with Burger
Mira A.
Woodstock , GA
This is suitable for working moms who have kids to feed after schools and work ! Just chop some vegetables and add this on top and its ready to eat personally this is by far my favorite dressing i feel its rich in flavor
Vanessa F.
Ft lauderdale
I am in love this product. I used this not for salad but for my wings, sandwich, fries, I can't get enough. I Soo Love this.
good cream for the salads its flavor in incomparable the cheese flavor is real, I tried it once and I liked it